Manipulative -J.JK

"You're appointed as a maid, Lee YN

"You're appointed as a maid, Lee YN." The woman in her late 20s spoke strictly. "Thank you so much Mrs. Jeon." You bowed at her and went to the kitchen. "Mrs. Park! Where should I start?" You asked the old lady politely, making her smile.

"Come and cut these veggies and then wash the dishes." You nodded at her command and started doing whatever she ordered you. After an hour you were done and started arranging the food in the dining room as it was dinner time.

You were arranging everything when you heard the clicking of shoes. You turned around and got shocked seeing the most handsome man. A low gasp escaped your lips, awestruck by his beauty. "YN?" Mrs. Jeon called you, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Y-Yes Mrs. Jeon?" You stuttered and took a step back, realising you were just gawking at the man before you. They both sat on the dining chair and started eating but you were feeling uncomfortable, seeing him feeding her with his own hands.

He was Mr. Jeon Jungkook and he was feeding his wife, there would be nothing wrong but why were you feeling jealous? You bowed and left the dining room immediately. "Focus on work, YN. He's 10 years older than me." You mumbled under your breath and started doing your work.

[Next morning]

You were arranging the table with another maid but suddenly you heard his voice. "Mrs. Park, Please make some ginger tea for Jihye. She is having period cramps and sends her breakfast there too." He said and sat on his chair. Mrs Park called the other maid who was with you.

You gulped seeing no one other than you and him. You took a step closer to him and started serving him breakfast. His expensive cologne hit your nostrils, making you go crazy. "Don't drop it." His sharp voice snapped you and you flinched hard.

"I am sorry, Mr. Jeon." You apologise nervously and step back. He looked at you and then started eating. "It's okay. Are you new here?" He asked, sipping his tea. "Yes Mr. Jeon." You looked down as your cheeks turned red. He talked to you and you were behaving like he proposed to you.

After breakfast, he left for the office and you went back to the kitchen. "YN, can you please take this warm milk to Mrs. Jeon?" Mrs. Park asked and you nodded hesitantly. You started feeling uncomfortable around her for some reason.

"Come in." You heard her voice after knocking for a minute and went inside. She was sitting on the bed, reading a book while her glasses were resting on her nose bridge, making her look cute. No wonder Jungkook loves her so much. She was so beautiful.

"Mrs. Jeon, please drink this warm milk." She looked at you and nodded with a smile. You were just staring at her. You were beautiful too but she had a standard and a place she deserved yet you still felt jealous of her just because you had a crush on her husband, she literally had no idea.

[After few days]

It was late at night, Mrs. Park was on leave as her daughter was going to give birth. She took a leave for a week, taking this chance other maids were putting work load on you but you didn't mind as it was giving you more chances to stay with Jungkook.