Hybrid -K.TH

I don't remember when I wrote this oneshot but I found it in my draft yesterday and I kinda liked it so I thought why not post it?

Hybrid. People hate hybrids and started killing them because of them, humans fell in danger. You were a hybrid, a cat hybrid. You saw how your other friends got killed by humans but you couldn't save them. How could you? You're just a mere animal who didn't have power against humans.

Your last owner who was a psychopath trapped you with him. He loved to play with you. He was just a normal high school student but no one could say he was, the way he behaves. He was a total psycho who would torture you and then cure you just to torture you next moment.

He fed you, pampered you and gave you a luxurious life but you wanted to run away and you did but now outside life was more dangerous than him. You wondered if you could go back to him again? But no you're too scared.

You went to the alley to find something to eat because you're hungry and dirty too but you had to survive anyway. You went towards the bin and started finding something to eat but flinched when you heard a loud voice of a human.

You peeked from the corner and looked at the men who were wearing black. You rub your nose when you smell something rotten. Suddenly a can fell on your head making a sound. You started rubbing your head painfully.

"Who was there?" A cold deep voice shouted, making you flinch but you didn't run away. Why would you? A man came to your direction but a chuckle left his lips when he looked down at you. He picked you up and went towards his boss.

"Boss, it's just a baby kitten, so smol." The man said handing the kitten over to his boss. He softly caressed your hair behind your ears making you purred and a smirk formed on his lips. "A hybrid huh? Let's see what we can do with you because I ain't letting you go now." He mumbled with a smirk but suddenly you started struggling in his arms, trying to break free.

"Ah oh! Soft kitty stays still." He held you tightly with his one hand, suffocating you. He walked towards his car and sat down, putting you on his lap. You were having a bad feeling about it but you couldn't do anything now. He already caught you.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you up, checking you from everywhere but again a smirk made its way up to his lips when he found its a her. "Wow wow a girl kitty. It will be fun." He said darkly staring at you making you hiss.

"Sir we're here." The driver said, pulling the brakes. His guard opened the door and you immediately tried to jump off him but his guard caught you roughly and gave you to him again. "Bad bad kitten. You want me to punish you?" He said with a deep voice and chuckled, taking you to his room.

Everyone was shocked to see their master with the small kitten. As far as they knew, he hated animals except for YEONTAN, his dog who died a few years ago. They all looked at him shocked but he just ignored them as usual and went to his room.