Mafia's Princess -K.NJ

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon's POV

After a tiring day, I came home feeling so tired but all my tiredness went away after seeing my babygirl. She was sitting on the couch with a book on her lap and pencil while a deep frown on her forehead as if she was thinking something hard. She didn't even notice me.

"Baby?" I called her softly and her head suddenly snapped towards me as a bright smile appeared on her gorgeous face. She threw her book and pencil beside her and ran towards me like a cute baby she is.

"Oppa?" She jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and I quickly held her waist so she wouldn't fall. She hugged me so tight as if she was missing me badly.

A/N: don't call me cringe if I use *Oppa*

"How was your day?" She asked, looking at me and gave me a quick peck on my lips. "It was pretty tiring but after seeing you, I'm feeling so fresh." I spoke in her ear, making her blush. She looked down with a cheeky smile and hid her face in my chest.

I chuckled and kissed her head. "Did you have dinner?" I asked softly, caressing her hair. She shook her head and looked at me with puppy eyes. "I was waiting for you, how can I eat without you?" She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me.

"I'm sorry, your highness. Let's go and have dinner." She chuckled and pushed me towards our bedroom. "Go and freshen up Oppa. I'll serve dinner." I nodded and went to our room. I couldn't help, I just love her too much or maybe I'm obsessed with her. I can't imagine my life without her.

Author's POV

Namjoon was a mafia and ofcourse he became after his dad passed away but he became more cruel and heartless than his father until you walked in his life. Your step father had debt to pay but instead of paying money, he sold you to Namjoon. At first Namjoon didn't agree because he wasn't a manwhore who buys women for pleasure but after seeing how scared you were because of your father. He took you with him and killed your father.

You didn't regret coming with him but you didn't know he killed your father and you didn't care about him. Till now you think he's a sweet and caring person which he is but only for you. For the world, he's still cruel, heartless and a beast.

After a few months, you fell for him and when he confessed you accepted him because he never treated you as a guest or servant and more like a family.

"Oppa, you done?" You shouted, pouring the soup into the bowl. "I'm here babygirl." He whispered, wrapping his arm around you carefully as you're working. "Aish! Go and sit. Also take this plate." He nodded and pecked your cheek before taking the plate.

After the dinner you both were laying on the bed, cuddling. "Baby, tomorrow I have some urgent mission, so maybe I'll come late." He said and pecked your forehead. You smiled and nodded at him, kissing him on his lips after that.

"I understand, baby. It's okay. Your work is also important." You cutely smiled at him. He couldn't resist your cuteness and boop your nose making you giggle. "Okay let's sleep now. Good night baby." He said and pulled the duvet over and covered you. "Good night." You hugged him tightly and close your eyes.

At 3 am

Namjoon woke up and saw you in deep sleep. He pecked your lips and got up slowly without waking you up. He quietly took his gun and walked out. "Where is he?" He asked one of his men. "He's in the basement, boss." Without saying anything he went downstairs towards the basement. His face was expressionless, making him look more scary.

The door opened revealing a tied up man. His arms were bleeding and his tired eyes were half open. Namjoon went directly towards him and sat across him with his hands resting on his knees as his eyes shot daggers at him.

"Why were you following my wife?" His deep voice rang through the whole basement sending chills to everyone present there but the man remained silent and Namjoon was not a man of patience. He took the knife and cut his arms making that man hiss in pain.

"I won't tell you." That's it. This was his last mistake. Namjoon took the hammer and hit his hand with full force making him let out a scream. "Tied his mouth too." He ordered while staring at him dangerously. His guard nodded and wrapped a duct tape on his mouth.

"Now let the game begin." He smirked and took a nail and hammer. The man shivered when he realised what was going to happen to him but he was helpless and couldn't speak. Grabbing his finger he pointed the nail towards the back of his palm and hit the nail making the blood ooze out from his hand but his scream got muffled because of the resistance.

He took another nail and did the same with other hand. The man looked like he would die soon but Namjoon wasn't done. He took the dagger and thrust it in his thigh, twisting it roughly but before he could do something more, his body went limp.

"Tsk, so weak." He rolled his eyes and threw the bloody dagger on the dusty floor. "Feed him to our dogs. I'm sure he's of no use now." His guards gulped and nodded timidly.

"No one can mess with my YN until this Namjoon is alive." He muttered under his breath while caressing your cheek and kissed it. "I will kill anyone before they touch you." He said, staring at you lovingly.

He was obsessed with you and there was no cure for his obsession. You were and will always be unaware of his dark Sins which he did behind your back but it was all for you. So it wouldn't count as sins. Right?

Requested by purple_puff_