Blackmail 2 -K.TH

You woke up the next day but a gasp left your mouth when you felt a pair of hands wrapped around your waist

You woke up the next day but a gasp left your mouth when you felt a pair of hands wrapped around your waist. You look back and see Taehyung sleeping behind you peacefully. You panicked and tried to sit up but his grip on your waist tightened.

"Don't." He muttered but your struggles made him groan and open his eyes. His brown eyes met your teary eyes, his heart clenched but he ignored that feeling and pulled you more closer until there was no space left between you.

"Don't cry babygirl. We didn't do anything except sleep. I'll not take advantage of you. And I'm sticking to my promise unlike someone who broke it." He mocks you, making you look away. "Taehyung, I didn't break my promise. I told you already." You're tired of explaining to him but he's just stubborn.

"Then tell me, who knows except you? Don't you know how much they mocked me saying I am a liar and poor shit and many more things. They all bullied me. All because of you. No one knows that except you."

He snapped at you but calmed himself when he saw your tears falling. He sighed, got up and left the house. You didn't know he went through this. It's true, you didn't spread this news but then who? You can't see him like this. In those days, you realise you actually started developing feelings for him but seeing him like this made your heart break.

You got ready and went to school and your heart broke when you saw some students throwing paper balls at him. You went to him angrily and grabbed his wrist. "HOW YOU ALL DARE TO DO THIS TO HIM." You shouted at them and the whole crowd stopped. They all looked at you with wide eyes because you're always a shy and calm student.

"IF I EVER SAW THIS. I'LL MAKE SURE TO EXPELL YOU ALL." You shouted again and dragged him with you towards the class. He was looking down in shame all the time but his hatred. He can't explain what he was feeling. His heart was screaming your name whereas his mind screamed revenge.

But he snapped back, he felt your petite form pressed against his hard body. You sniff and look at him with teary eyes. "I swear Taehyung I didn't do it. But I promise I'll find that culprit. I'm sure it's someone else. I'll prove my innocence and you will be the heartthrob again. I promise."

You said, staring at his eyes. He felt like his heart would explode anytime. You didn't know, your each and every word carved on his heart. 'I will never let you go no matter what.' His mind screamed, still staring at you without blinking. You wiped your tears and dragged him towards his seat.

Soon after a few minutes, the students started coming but he was still staring at you making them suspicious. "Are they dating?"
"Look how he's staring at her."
"He's a liar, nothing else."
"I never see YN defending someone."
"Ikr and look she defended him."

You heard them whispering about you and him but you don't give a fuck about them. You're sure there's someone who got to know about him and spread this rumour.