Tutor-J.HS

You shivered when you felt him standing behind you

You shivered when you felt him standing behind you. "YN! This time study hard. I don't want any more complaints." You heard your mother speak sternly from behind, clenching your heart. You couldn't tell her the truth as you knew the consequence.

Before taking action your mom would ask him and you knew what he would do if he found out about this. Your tears start falling as soon as you hear the door locked behind you. You didn't even want him to breathe in the same room as you.

"Let's study hard babygirl or else I will punish you before your mom." He whispered sensually, making you cower back in fear. You could feel him smirking as always whenever he teased you or made you scared.

You shook your head as tears kept falling. He just smirked, seeing your state and turned the chair, trapping you in between his arms. "Why are you crying babygirl? Did I hit you? Scold you? Huh?" He yelled the last part, pulling you more closer to him.

"Please, Hoseok." You pleaded, not knowing what to do. He came close to you and sniffed your hair. "Please what, princess?" He whispered in your ear and kissed your earlobe. You shivered and tried to push him off but he grabbed your hand.

"You got guts to push me now?" He asked in a scary voice with a nasty smirk on his handsome face. He pulled you to the bed before pushing you on and hovering over you. "No. Please. Stop it." You cried out for help but unfortunately no one was there to help you.

He kissed you harshly and pulled his tie to tie up your hands which were still trying to push him. "I see! You need punishment." He mumbled between the kiss and sucked your lips harshly. You tried to shake him off but he didn't even budge.

It's been more than a year since you were enduring this torture. One time you tried to tell your mother about Hoseok and instead of taking action against him, she asked him directly and like always he played innocent, saying it was your excuse for not studying.

Later that day, he punished you harshly and threatened you not to tell anyone about it or else he would destroy you and your mom. Your mother was a single lady and she worked hard to survive with you. That was why you didn't want to let her down.

[Time skip]

Your eyes were closed but you could feel him staring at you. "I know you are awake, babygirl." He caressed your cheek, making you flinch at the impact of his hand. You felt disgusted but you couldn't speak out loud. He smirked and pulled your naked body closer.

"You are so beautiful. You know that?" He was still staring at you like a creep. "I am obsessed with you. I can even kill anyone for you." He finally confessed his dark secret which sent shivers down your spine. You opened your eyes and looked at him in shock.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Can't I kill anyone for you, baby?" He got up and wore his pants. "I wanted to cuddle but your mom is about to come." He laughed and wore his shirt but your mind went back to his words again and again.