Daddy's possession -K.SJ

*Incest warning - please read it only if you're comfortable

______________

"Mom! I'm hungwy." Little YN showed her puppy eyes to her mom but she rolled her eyes and turned towards the little baby. "How many times do I have to tell you that you ain't a baby. You are grown up and you are already 9." Her mom spoke with an annoyed tone making her eyes turn watery.

[Author's POV]

"What's going on here?" A deep voice rang through the kitchen and you immediately ran towards him before jumping in his arms. Before your mother could utter a word, you started complaining how she shouted at you. "Mommy said I'm a big girl and can't behave like a baby." You said with a prominent pout and cling on your dad's arms.

He glared at his wife before kissing your forehead. "Baby go and watch cartoons. We will eat together after I freshen up." You hummed and ran to the living room. "How many times do I have to tell you to treat her nicely? Can't you get that she is just a baby." He growled at his wife, making her flinch but she didn't keep quiet.

"I'm her mother, Jin. I also know how to treat her. If I won't be strict then she won't be able to grow up. You are already spoiling her too much." She raised her voice and suddenly a loud slap echoed in the whole kitchen. His wife looked at him with teary eyes but didn't say anything.

"Stop being jealous of your own daughter." He muttered coldly before walking out of the kitchen without any guilt. Why would he be guilty? It's not like he loved his wife. The only thing he cared about was his daughter and he claimed that you are his whole world. Just you and no one else.

Your mother looked at you with fire burning eyes. She actually never cared for you. For her you are unwanted. Jin was drunk that night and being tired of getting his attention, she took advantage of his drunken state. He was furious when he found out his wife was pregnant.

She thought this baby would make him love her but turned out when you were born, he felt emotions. As if he was alive again and since then he started caring for you. According to him, you belong to him, just him and he would kill anyone who would come in between you and him.

Your mother started hating you after seeing how her husband cared for his daughter instead of her. You had no idea about anything going between your parents. You were innocent but your own mother cursed you every time she saw you with her husband.

[Days later]

Jin was breathing heavily and his eyes were red due to anger, also relieved that she would never do that to you again. Yes. He killed his wife after she caught him kissing you on the lips. "What the fck is wrong with you? This is not my child. How dare she snatch you from me?" She shouted on top of her lungs, making you more scared.