Nerd -Jikook

_______________

_______________

"Look who we have here?" You heard a voice behind you and your step halted. Looking down at your shoes, you bite your lips hard, trying not to be weak in front of those evils. "I miss you so much, nerd." A raspy voice whispered close to your ear from behind, sending shivers down your spine.

"Stop it JK. She just came after enjoying her vacation with her so-called lovely family." A cold voice followed with heavy footsteps came close to you but still you didn't dare to look up. "I'm getting late for the class." You whispered slowly, hoping they would let you go.

"So what? Let's skip today's classes." Jk uttered with a smirk poking his tongue in his cheeks. Your eyes teared up at the thought of punishments you would receive if you miss classes. You shook your head and your grip tightened around the strap of your bag.

"It's okay Jk. She's a nerd anyways, Let her. Go babygirl, we will meet later." Jimin said with a smirk and dragged Jk with him. Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, school's worst bully who likes to bully students without any reason and from the past few months they got fond of you and started bullying you.

After the classes ended, you sighed in relief and now you can go home but to be honest you didn't wanna go home. It felt suffocating there with an amount of restrictions on you. Your dad was a strict man who never let you have your freedom. Just study and come home. Your little brother had all the privilege but they always put restrictions on you.

Because you're a girl. Just like your mom and dad went to your grandfather's house with your little brother leaving you all alone here. You didn't even go anywhere, not even on the name of vacation and here everyone thought you're rich and brat and just pretend to be nerds.

You sighed and went to a cafe to have your lunch before going home because you're too lazy to cook and the maid will come tomorrow. While having your lunch, you looked out of the glass window and saw how people freely moved here and there but your life was the worst.

School was actually hell and home was not less than that. Your dad would torture you at home, no matter how best you score and in school those brats would bully you, assault you. Even worse when Jungkook locked you in a dark room although he knew you had nyctophobia (phobia of darkness). You cried the whole day hoping someone would save you but no one did.

And one day when they both locked you in a bathroom and did some perverted thing with you. You couldn't get it out of your mind. You're getting sick mentally but you know once you graduate, you would leave everything, even your so-called house.

After eating some cheesy pasta, you went home but to your surprise the door was open. "Huh? Did mom and dad come?" You mumbled and opened the door but a gasp left your lips when you saw them sitting on your couch with a packet of chips, munching on it like it's their house.

Jungkook noticed and smirked at you. "What are you doing here?" You whispered under your but still audible to them. "Oh! We're waiting for you babygirl." Jimin dusted his hand and threw the packet on the couch before walking towards your trembling figure.

"We thought we should accompany you since your parents are out of town. Sweet right?" Jungkook too walked closer to you while munching his chips and gave you a sarcastic smile. You gulped and stepped back, trying to reach towards the door but.

"Tsk tsk you think you can escape from us?" Jimin chuckled darkly and grabbed your hand pulling your body towards his. "J-Jimin, please leave me." You stammered nervously and started struggling to free yourself from his tight grip which later started hurting as he tightened his grip more.

"You ain't going anywhere. Tonight you're ours." He whispered in your ear and blew it, sending shivers down your spine. "Please stop it." You cried out, trying to push him but he was much stronger than you. "Why are you struggling babygirl. It's nothing new." Jungkook said touching your hair from the back.

"What did I ever do to you? Why are you doing this with me?" Looking up, you yelled at his face but he was just staring at you with his lustful eyes. "You caught our attention." Jimin rasped in your ear and lick your earlobe, making you cringe.

"Stay away." You pushed him and ran towards the stairs trying to get into your bedroom at least but before you could climb up Jungkook yanked you back as he grabbed your hair in his fist making you scream. "LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD." You yelled at him only to receive a harsh slap on your face.

"Don't shout at us." He yelled pulling you closer by your hair causing you to let out a loud scream. Your tears were falling non stop but they both were too heartless to notice it. "You're ours to ruin, ours to hurt. YOU.GOT.THAT?" Jimin caressed your cheek which Jungkook slapped while staring at you creepily.

You couldn't help but nod at his words. You're too scared now and you didn't want to get slapped. "Now get up and be a good girl for us." Jimin smirked at you and held your arms pulling you towards his body. You shook your head and tried to push him.

"Don't resist us babygirl if you don't wanna get hurt. Trust me you don't want that. Right?" Jungkook whispered in your ear from behind. 'what did I do to deserve this?' You cried being so helpless in front of these monsters who didn't care about anything except their needs.

Jungkook took you from Jimin and carried you bridal style towards your bedroom. How badly you wished, your parents were here but nothing could save you from them. Your fate was written with them and only death can save you from them.

"Don't think too hard, baby. Not even death can take you away from us. We will keep this body safe." Jungkook kissed your neck as if he read your mind and threw you on the bed. You know you were stuck with them forever. Forever.

______________

Finally after feeling so demotivated, I started writing again... I hope I won't fall in it again🥺