Precious -VMIN

Incest warning

Incest warning. Read if you are comfortable.... It's also a requested Oneshot...

___________

"Baby? Where are you?" Your brother, Kim Taehyung shouted, running towards the kitchen. "Yes Oppa? Do you want something?" You asked, turning towards your brother with a smile. "Mom and dad are coming tomorrow. Are you happy?" He asked with his boxy smile and you immediately nodded vigorously with the same boxy smile.

"Yes Oppa. Finally they will be home." You replied and clapped like a kid. He came closer to you and held your waist before smashing his lips on yours. You smiled between the kiss and wrapped your arms around him.

"I see, you both are enjoying without me?" You both broke the kiss and looked behind to see your other brother, Kim Jimin was standing on the door with a wide smirk plastered on his face. "Ahh no no Oppa." You said with a nervous smile and looked at Taehyung but he was just blankly staring at Jimin.

"You spent the whole day with her without me knowing and now you're acting like a jealous ass?" Taehyung asked feeling done with his twin brother and rolled his eyes. "I didn't tell you because you were busy in the library, don't know doing what?" He mumbled and rolled his eyes too.

"Excuse me? I was just studying and you know very well that I'm not interested in those things except for my baby." His deep voice scared you a little so you immediately cupped his cheeks and made him look at you.

"I know you just love me Oppa. I love you both equally so please don't fight like this." You said with a sweet smile making their heart melt.

Okay so lemme tell you. They're your real brothers by blood. Yes, real brothers but you had no idea whatever they're doing was forbidden for a sibling to do. Since childhood, they developed an unhealthy obsession towards their baby sister. And because of that they never let you out. Even they homeschooled you and your parents had no idea what they're doing. They told you to keep it a secret and it's fine to show their love like this.

You're already sixteen and now soon going to be seventeen and they're nineteen but you had no idea since they never let you see the real world. You never interacted with any boys except for your brothers. They both even promised to marry you after you turn Eighteen. Every girl in their school drooled over them as they're the heartthrob but they never cared about it. For them their baby sister was everything and touching another woman would be a sin for them.

"Let's eat, Oppa." You said dragging them both towards the dining table and started serving them. "Baby, come and feed me. You know, today was our soccer match and because of that I got hurt." Taehyung said in a baby voice, making you chuckle but suddenly you got worried if he seriously got hurt.

"Oppa, where did you get hurt?" You asked with concern and he showed you his elbow which had a band-aid. "Oppa, you should be careful during the games." You said taking the plate and started feeding him. Jimin was quietly staring at you two but he wasn't jealous as he knew he had no right to be angry with his brother and he already spent enough time with his baby.