Twins pt.1 -KTH

"Wakie wakie hubby taetae!" You whispered in your husband's ear sweetly, making him stir in his sleep

"Wakie wakie hubby taetae!" You whispered in your husband's ear sweetly, making him stir in his sleep. "Hmm 5 more minutes, baby." He whined and held the blanket tightly. "Okay then but I think you don't want my kisses for one week." You said loudly and went out.

Taehyung and you got married two years ago after dating for 5 years. You both met during high school when he saved you from his twin brother V who always bullied you without any reason. V was the heartthrob and the playboy of the campus whereas Taehyung was a nerd.

Despite being twins, they both had different personalities. Taehyung was calm and gentle while V was cold and aggressive. You didn't know why he bullied you but he made your life hell until Taehyung entered the frame. They both hated each other for some reason.

You were his first love and the first girl he approached. The mere friendship bloomed into a beautiful love and his parents sent V abroad to study further. Even after he refused his parents said it was for his own good and he would handle the company there.

After they sent V, Taehyung introduced you to his parents and they were so sweet and didn't care if you were middle class or rich but your father was earning pretty good. After dating for years, you both finally got married but he still hated his twin.

You didn't know if you were the reason for this hate but you never dared to bring the topic up again as he didn't want to disclose it and even if you were the reason why he still hated him. You both got married already.

"Did he wake up?" Your mother in law asked as soon as she entered the kitchen but before you could say something he ran downstairs while panting heavily. "Yes mom, I am a good boy and I have woken up already." He said with his infamous boxy smile.

"Now I want kisses." He whispered in your ear as soon as your mother in law walked away to wake up her husband. You blushed at his comment and pecked his lips before his mother came. You quickly served him his breakfast and soon his parents came too.

They both lived with you two after you insisted on living together. After Taehyung became the CEO, you felt so lonely in this big house. So, you insisted them to come and live with you and this made them fall in love with you even more.

Taehyung also felt happy since they both would protect you and he didn't have to trust any outsider. After V, he never trusted anyone except his parents and when it came to you, he became over-protective.

After the heartful breakfast, he left for the office, giving a hard kiss and you started cleaning your room. "I'm tired now. Should I make myself a coffee?" You questioned yourself but before you could go, your phone started ringing.

You frowned, staring at your phone as it was an unknown number. You picked it up anyways but your body froze as soon as you heard. "Babygirl! Missed me?" The deep voice similar to your husband which never failed to give you chills.

Your hands trembled and without wasting a minute, you cut the call. Your whole body started trembling in fear. "Is he coming?" You mumbled under your breath but quickly shook your head. You didn't want to ruin your mood, he probably tried to prank you again.

You went downstairs and made yourself a cup of coffee but suddenly someone back hugged you, making you gasp and quickly yanked the person's hand. In a swift motion, you turned around and saw a worried and confused Taehyung, staring at you.

You gulped and took a deep breath. "What's wrong, jagi?" He asked worriedly, coming close to you. "Nothing baby, I just got scared. You came so suddenly." You said with a nervous smile, trying your best to act normally but he frowned.

"But baby, I even said I'm home. You didn't listen? Did something happen?" He asked, cupping your cheeks with a worried expression on his handsome face. You smiled at how caring he was and shook your head.

"No baby, nothing is wrong." You said, embracing him tightly. "I was going to make coffee for refreshment. I was just tired." You said still hugging him tightly which felt so warm.

"You rest then baby. I will make hot chocolate for both of us." He said with a smile and kissed your forehead. You felt so blessed to have him as your life partner. You would ask God to make him yours in all your life.

He picked you up like a baby and made you sit on the counter top. Folding his sleeves like a chef, he started collecting the ingredients. Chocolate, milk, cocoa powder and sugar.

After a few minutes he poured the hot chocolate in two mugs with marshmallows on the top. "You are so good, hubby." You moaned in delight as soon as the hot drink entered your taste bud.

"Don't turn me on like this, baby." He bit his lips and stared at you with predator eyes. You giggled and hit his chest playfully. "Just taste it. You made this so good." You moaned again, sipping the warm drink.

He too smiled at your cuteness and started drinking his favourite hot drink. Suddenly his mother came in with a worried expression on her face and looked at both of you.

"Mom! What's wrong? Why you seem tense?" Taehyung asked, putting down his half empty mug on the counter and embracing her gently. "He is coming." She whispered but it was loud enough that you also heard it.

"What?" Taehyung asked in disbelief, not believing what he heard. "Yes son, Vantae is coming." She said with a small smile. She was happy that her son was coming but she knew how they both hated each other, God knows why!

Your body trembled hearing the news and you suddenly remembered his call. 'Why did he call me before coming here?' You thought and gulped at your own assumptions but you shouldn't be scared. Everything was past and you moved on.

But what if he didn't?

___________________

I don't exactly remember who requested this Oneshot but here we go....
And this is not Oneshot... It's a mini series because as I started writing it I couldn't stop and I guess I made three parts already but let's see where it goes😅