Cheat -K.SJ

"Good morning

"Good morning." You mumbled looking beside you but as usual your husband wasn't there. You're getting tired of his behaviour but you still had a hope that he would change for you. You both had been married for 5 months but no progress as he was a cold person who talks less and works more.

Even sometimes you got negative thoughts like what if he's cheating on you, what if you're not enough or not his type. These insecurities always made you more insecure but you always shrugged them off as he never felt suspicious.

You got up and went towards the bathroom to get ready and made your breakfast. You went to your flower shop and greeted your workers. You're sweet to your workers and they respected you too and were doing work sincerely.

"Good morning ma'am. I have good news." Your worker Jaehan, who was like a younger brother to you, came to you excitedly. "How many times have I told you to call me noona and not ma'am? And tell me what's the good news?" You said glaring at him playfully.

"We got orders in bulk. A handsome man came half an hour ago and told us but you weren't there so I told him to come here later." He said while jumping up and down making you chuckle. You're so happy and your shop was pretty famous but still this was a lot for you.

"Excuse me?" You heard an angelic voice and turned around seeing a breathtaking handsome man but you're married so you just bowed at him because he seems rich. "How may I help you?" You smiled at him, making him smile back.

"I'm Park Jimin. I came here in the morning but your worker said the owner isn't here and if I'm not wrong you're the owner." He said, eyeing you up and down. You nodded and went behind the counter.

"Actually it's my best friend's wedding and for the decorations I need flowers from your shop." He said while staring at you with a smile and for some reason he gave you a sweet vibes.

"Sure sir. I will try my best to deliver everything on time-" You said but he cut you off with a chuckle. "Please, miss, don't call me sir. Call me Jimin." You chuckled at him and nodded. "Then don't call me miss. Just call me YN." He nodded and as time passed you both didn't realise how long you both had talked.

"Shit! It's getting late. I'm going now." He said hurriedly and you both exchanged numbers. The strange thing was that you were married but still felt something for this angelic man. You shake those thoughts and indulge yourself in work.

Meanwhile

"But that's wrong, Jin hyung. It's been five months and you're still cold with her? You're blessed to have a wife like YN. I swear if I had her as my wife, I would've cherished her forever and never let her go." Jin's younger brother and also his best friend Namjoon said while rolling his eyes.

"Ikr. Namjoon is absolutely right. Jin hyung, do something before she gets fed up with your behaviour." His other best friend Hoseok said while frowning at him. Jin sighed and stopped typing for a minute before glaring at them.