His maid 2 -J.JK

It's been a week since Jungkook forced you and you tried your best to leave this Job but he didn't let you

It's been a week since Jungkook forced you and you tried your best to leave this Job but he didn't let you. Everytime you tried to escape, you ended up being punished by him. He even manipulated his mother and told her that you're his happiness and he would like to keep you to himself.

But slowly slowly everyone noticed, how dull and depressed you've become and that's why his mom was trying her best to make you escape. Everyone knew, he trapped you with him but they don't utter a word as they fear their master.

You're sitting with Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook, your forced boyfriend beside you, so close that it seems like you're sitting on his lap. You three were quietly eating breakfast and the maids were serving everything but you weren't in the mood to eat anything. Heck you don't even want anything except dying.

"YN dear, eat something. I know you must be hungry." Mrs. Jeon pleaded, staring at you but before anyone could say something, a cold voice interrupted them. "It's okay mom, I'll feed her. She wants to eat with my hands." Jungkook said casually, a total delusion. His mother clench her fist and slam her hands on the table.

"Jungkook, stop forcing her to do things she doesn't want to do." His mother shouted, finally being so done with his obsessive behaviour. She never thought Jungkook would go this far.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Mom please I don't wanna argue about the matter, you can't win. She's mine, I told you." Jungkook stood up and grabbed your arms pulling you closer to him. "She's mine, mom and no one can snatch her from me. I'll cut them into pieces." Jungkook exclaimed in a scary voice, sending shivers down their spine.

The maids started trembling and some just pitied you. Mrs. Jeon sighed and clenched her fist. "I really need to do something." She mumbled under her breath and walked away.

It was evening, you're sitting on the couch, looking outside the mansion. The greenery was so beautiful and the area they live in was so big. You were wondering if he would ever let you go but suddenly you flinched when you felt someone sitting beside you. She could feel how much her son traumatized you.

"It's okay. It's me." Mrs. Jeon smiled at you and sat beside you. You bowed to her and again started staring outside. "I wish I could do something about it. I really don't believe Jungkook turned like this but I'm glad he didn't marry you yet. You still have the chance to run away." She said with hopeful eyes as if she herself didn't want to make you her daughter in law.

"I don't think Mrs. Jeon, I have tried multiple times. I'm just tired. I Wanna sleep forever and go to my beloved ones. I wanna see them." You said and closed your eyes. "Them? You had other siblings too?" She asked, still staring at you with a perplexed expression.

"No, I don't have any siblings. I'm an only child but from my childhood I had a friend. Not just a friend, we were best friends and when we grew up, we both fell in love. He was everything to me, he and I promised to get married when we get older." You said with a light smile as tears kept falling from your eyes and she was just quietly listening to you.