Friend with benefit -J.HS

"YAHHH, Hobi come here!" You shouted, running behind him but he was faster than you

"YAHHH, Hobi come here!" You shouted, running behind him but he was faster than you. "No, I will show this to everyone." He ran, laughing hard at your childhood pic where you wore nothing and the whipping cream was all over your face.

"No, don't you dare or we will be done." You said in a warning tone, making him halt his step and turned to you with dark eyes which made you kinda scared. "Don't ever say that!" He said in his deep voice, sending shivers down your spine.

He took steps towards and pulled you closer as your body collided with his hard chest. Looking deep into eyes, he threw the picture and pulled you in a deep kiss. "YOU.ARE.MINE." He whispered between the kiss and made you lay on the couch.

"Don't ever say that." He said, making your heart flutter. You always loved him and you know he cared for you but he would never love you. You both were just friends with benefits after that one night. You loved him since childhood when he promised to marry you because you both were dumb.

Whenever you brought up that topic, even like a joke, he would laugh it off. "We both were kids and kids are dumb. They blubber anything." He always said it, breaking your broken heart more but at least this friend with benefits relation would keep him with you.

After an hour, you both were lying on the couch breathing heavily after your hard make out session. "What if one day, any of us would fall for anyone?" You suddenly asked, catching him off guard at your sudden question. He looked at you perplexed but then smiled.

"It depends, maybe we should end it if we fall for anyone." He said after thinking for a minute. You gulped the lump, forming in your throat as you felt like crying. I should move on before it becomes too hard for me. You thought and looked at him with a fake smile.

He pulled your naked body close to his and hugged you tightly. "Right now, let's enjoy this moment. You are mine now." His small words had those effects on your heart that you couldn't explain.

From childhood to your teenage to adult, he always took care of you and never made you feel like you're his second choice. You were always his first priority, no matter what he always helped you and if you ever got stuck in trouble, he would get you out so easily.

[Time Skip]

You were getting dressed for your first blind date. Yes, you decided to finally move on from him as you know you couldn't bear to see him with another girl if you still loved him like crazy. You were not obsessed, you just wanted him to be yours but it seems like he was not your destiny.

A little heartbreak was better than a whole disaster. You put on your favourite black dress and wrapped a scarf around your neck gifted by hobi on your 19th birthday. Putting a little bit of makeup, you set your hair and wore your favourite celine shoes before heading out.