Twins pt.2 -K.TH

"Mom and dad! How are you both?" Vantae smiled at his parents and he had the same smile as Taehyung

"Mom and dad! How are you both?" Vantae smiled at his parents and he had the same smile as Taehyung. He looked exactly like Taehyung, no doubt but his eyes were grey while Taehyung's eyes were chocolate brown and Tae had moles on his lips and nose.

"We are good. How have you been?" His mother asked, hugging him tightly. "I was doing good. Oh! Taehyung, my bro, How are you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes at his ridiculous acting but somehow gave him a fake smile because of his mother.

"Hey YN! Sorry, I couldn't attend your wedding or I might have been the main guest." He said with a slight smirk, staring at Tae and then at you and not gonna lie, he's scary as hell. His stares made you shake in fear.

Taehyung's jaw clenched hearing his inappropriate comment and he pulled you closer by your waist with a wide smile on his face, V glared at Tae and clenched his jaw. "Son, take a rest." Mom patted his cheeks and ordered maids to take his belongings to his room.

You turned around and looked at Tae who was still glaring at his brother. You grabbed his hand and shook your head, indicating not to show this attitude in front of your parents.

"Mom! I am going to freshen up. I am hungry too and please I don't wanna eat food made by maids." He said with a pout and you couldn't believe he was the same cold V you knew in your school time. 

"Why will they cook? YN can cook more tasty food. Honey, prepare something for Vantae." You had no choice but to nod at her. You glanced at him before walking away. Taehyung was about to follow you but.

"Tae! Where are you going? I wanted to talk to you." V said with a small smile but Taehyung just rolled his eyes at him. "You both talk, I am going to rest for a while." His dad said and went away to his bedroom. 

"Spend some brotherly time with him, Tae." His mother said with hopeful eyes, making him nod with a small smile. He didn't have a choice either. He sighed and sat on the couch across V.

[Taehyung's POV]

"Why did you come after so many years?" I asked with a straight face but he just laughed as if I cracked a joke. "Bro! Can't you forget everything?" He said with a smile but I fumed with anger. How dare he! How could he expect me to forget everything?

"She is already your wife and until when will you hold grudges against me?" He smirked, making me clench my fist. I know he was still after her and until he's here, she's not safe. 

"I know you are still the same, V. So, don't try to be smart with me. She is my wife, remember that. I won't tolerate shit if you dare to go near her." I got up and walked away before he could say anything.

[Author's POV]

Vantae looked at his figure and slammed his fist on the couch. Only if his parents didn't send him abroad, he would've made you his. He was always obsessed with you, even after knowing Tae liked you, he didn't back away.

Instead he proposed you but when you rejected him and that's how he lost his sanity and started bullying you for revenge. It was his way of satisfying himself. Vantae was a playboy and you knew it was just attraction but his desire turned into obsession as no one dared to reject him.

Moreover, you had a crush on Taehyung. Even though he was a nerd, he was decent, gentle, and soft. You had never seen him flirting or never heard anything bad about him but that mere crush turned into love when he saved you from Vantae.

You were also a nerd but no one bullied you except V. You didn't know the exact reason for him to bully you. There were a bunch of girls falling for him but he was after you which you couldn't digest properly. After Tae saved you, both of your simple talks changed into late night calls and eventually fell in love.

You were on cloud nine, knowing your crush likes you back but little did you know he also liked you for a long time, even before V came into the frame. V always felt jealous at how his parents always preferred Taehyung over him. Even though he knew they loved him too, Tae was their priority which made him hate Taehyung to the core.

"Mr. Kim, Should I serve you here?" He looked up and saw a maid around your age looking down but he could say she was trying to be innocent which made him roll his eyes at her.

"Get out of my way and send YN here." He growled angrily, not finding you here. "Umm, Mrs. Kim went upstairs." She gulped, seeing his dark eyes, glaring at her. He got up and left without saying anything.

"You can never hide from me, forever." He said, staring at your bedroom door and went to his bedroom which was beside Taehyung and yours.

____________________

"Tae baby, don't worry! Nothing will happen. Why are you so worried? It was all past." You said, hugging him from the back but he was still anxious about his sudden visit. He never came after he went there then why now?

These questions were roaming around his head, making him feel so restless. He knew there must be a reason V came back to Korea again and he had to protect you too. V's first target was you and he thought you still are.

"I am just worried, what if he tried to do something with you?" He said, grabbing your hand which was wrapped around his torso. "Mom is here and maids are here. How would he do something like this and as far as I know dad will stay home until he is here." You said with a smile.

He sighed and turned around, hugging you tightly. "I know they will. After all I can only trust them." He said, kissing your forehead but you laughed at his remark.

"Why are you so worried? No one is gonna take me away from you. I am forever yours." You said with a chuckle and kissed him softly, trying to assure him everything would be fine. He nodded and kissed you passionately.

"Yes, you're just mine."

_________________________________

I don't know why but I like to write with two  different characters. One who will be dangerous yandere and second who will be soft yandere. It's my own twisted fantasy. Even though I don't think I write that much darker stories but somehow they satisfy me.