Isha Is Not Worthy.

Yami snorted. So that was the case.

However, since Himanshi was a guest, there was no need for her to show her attitude. She smiled and said, “Then, I welcome you. Miss Sharma, you don’t have to be polite. Treat this place as your home.”

“Thank you, Miss Tiwari.” Seeing that Yami was not very enthusiastic, Himanshi used this as an excuse to return to Deepak’s side.

Today, she, Deepak, Deepak’s uncle, aunt, and cousin were attending tonight’s banquet together.

Deepak and she were not the main guests, so there was no need for them to go around greeting each other. After chatting with the hosts for a while, Deepak returned and stood beside Himanshi.

Himanshi asked softly, “I heard that Old Master Tiwari is going to acknowledge his granddaughter tonight. I wonder who she is? Did you hear anything from your side?”

Deepak shook his head. “No. But no matter who it is, it’s the Tiwari family’s family matter. We just need to welcome her when the time comes. We don’t need to care about things that have nothing to do with us.”

“That’s true. But if we know who it is, we can make more preparations.”

The so-called preparations meant that they would make friends with her earlier.

However, Deepak was a man and did not like to gossip about such things. Otherwise, he could have asked around more.

Himanshi did not dare to order him to go find out, so she gave up.

As she was thinking, Jiya Tiwari walked in. She looked valiant in her formal attire. Even on such an occasion, she did not wear a dress. Her personal style was so strong that it was hard to ignore.

“President Tiwari is here.”

“Jiya is here. She’s still as beautiful as ever.”

Jiya Tiwari walked in, and after exchanging greetings with everyone, she told her assistant, “Go see if Isha is here.”

She was worried that Yami would cause trouble for Isha, so she wanted to be prepared.

Himanshi was close by and heard Jiya Tiwari’s instructions. Jealousy and hatred flashed across her heart. “Isha is indeed coming tonight! It seems like Jiya Tiwari is really willing to support her. She’s just an artist, yet she’s attending a family event like this.”

When Deepak heard Isha’s name, he couldn’t help but be slightly stunned.

The things that Isha revealed last time, especially the things about her being sent to the orphanage, were actually things Deepak didn’t know about. It was because Jigar Sharma and Zuhi used to say that Isha went to her maternal grandmother’s house or a summer camp, which was why she wasn’t home for a period of time.

Deepak was convinced when he heard their explanations.

It was only now that he knew how much damage Isha’s parents had done to her. He also knew that on the surface, Isha was elegant and unrestrained as if she didn’t care about anything. However, she was an insecure person in reality.

However, he never paid it any attention back then…

Just as he was thinking about it, Himanshi clung to his arm and leaned against him. Deepak had no choice but to retract his thoughts. Himanshi was not involved in Jigar Sharma and Zuhi’s mistakes. Himanshi could not choose her parents, after all.

Therefore, even though he knew that he had let Isha down, he could not hurt the innocent Himanshi anymore. He forced himself to stop thinking and patted the back of Himanshi’s hand.