Because You're Isha Sharma, You're The Best.

Let's go with the flow. And Don't forget to keep voting and express your thoughts in comment section. ❤️🙏

●●●●●

Old Master Tiwari sighed. “Young people these days like to be free, unlike our generation. Look at all my grandchildren. They’re all busy with work and are unwilling to think about their own lives.”

Someone laughed. “Isn’t today a good day for this? Old Master Tiwari’s granddaughters aren’t married yet, and Mr. Verma doesn’t have a girlfriend either. They happen to be from families of equal social statuses…”

Old Master Tiwari patted his head. “That’s true. Jagan, come to Grandpa Tiwari. Our families are really fated. Your father has worked with me for many years. We have a chance to improve our relationship.”

Old Master Tiwari drank some wine and became more excited as he spoke. None of his children were willing to fall in love or get married. It gave him a headache.

He had a few old friends by his side, as well as a few great-grandchildren.

He immediately made an agreement with Govardhan to ask Yami out on another day.

The reason why he thought of Yami first was that Jiya Tiwari valued work more and was more mature. She had also met Jagan Verma before, so if she really wanted to be with him, she would have done it long ago.

As Isha was still young and had just returned to the Tiwari family, Old Master Tiwari could not bear to part with her. Yami was the most suitable person.

Hearing that Old Master Tiwari was talking about Yami Tiwari and not Isha Sharma, Jagan Verma’s eyes dimmed. However, he could not refute him on the spot, and he could not disregard Yami at this time. Jagan Verma evaded the topic before things settled down.

His gaze fell on Isha for a long time.

Isha did not think much of these things. She now had Shivam and two sons. They were enough. Seeing that Old Master Tiwari did not mention anything about having her go on a blind date, she heaved a sigh of relief. She sat next to Old Master Tiwari with fruit juice in her hand and thought about Abhay and GunGun with a relaxed expression.

The more relaxed she was, the more natural she seemed. Her beautiful temperament was especially prominent. The crowd was noisy. In Jagan Verma’s eyes, Isha was as beautiful as a Indian painting.

Isha did not notice Jagan’s gaze, but Yami did. Displeasure surfaced in her heart. She immediately agreed to Old Master Tiwari’s arrangement.

Yes, as long as it was Isha’s, she would snatch it.

Jagan Verma’s family was the best right-hand man in Tiwari Corporation. Why should she give this benefit to Isha for no reason?

The birthday banquet lasted until very late. Isha was really tired.

After tonight, Jairam Tiwari and Sunaina Rathore were even more satisfied with their daughter.

Sunaina Rathore invited Isha to stay at the Tiwari family’s residence. “Isha, it’s getting late. If you go back now, I’m afraid it won’t be very convenient. Why don’t you stay at home tonight?”

“It’s alright. I’d better go back.” Isha refused.

“Then let Dad drive you?” Sunaina quickly pushed Jairam Tiwari in front.

“Dad had too much to drink, so it won’t be appropriate. My manager will come over. Dad, Mom, you guys should rest early,” Isha finally spoke up.

Hearing her finally address them as her parents, Jairam Tiwari and Sunaina Rathore couldn’t help but show a hint of gratification as they sent her out.