Are Rules More Important Than Making Money?

Dear South Africa, you guys were amazing. We know you guys fought like a Champion. We'll always respect and cheer for you guys. ❤️🥰🙏

 ❤️🥰🙏

●●●●●●

They all knew that they couldn’t offend a rich young lady like Jayanti Mishra, while Isha was just an artist. Recently, her exposure had been rather low.

As for the Tiwari family, Isha had never mentioned her identity as a member of the Tiwari family in public. The Tiwari family did not publicly announce it either. There was actually a limit to how many people knew that she was the eldest daughter of the Tiwari family.

Therefore, the waitress judged the situation with what she knew and felt that letting Isha change her table was the best choice. After all, they could not afford to offend the guests in the other private rooms.

Isha originally didn’t care about what Jayanti said. It had nothing to do with her.

Upon hearing the waitress’ words, Isha realized that the waitress was talking to her. Was she asking her to let Jayanti have the private room on the top floor?

Isha looked at the waitress with a smile that was not a smile and said lightly, “I made an appointment first. Why should I change it for someone else?”

When the waitress saw that her objection was not firm, she thought that Isha was not completely against it and said with a smile, “That’s why we’ll give you a 20% discount, Miss Sharma.”

This meant that with a 20% discount, Isha would obediently give up the private room.

Isha still had a smile on her face. It was impossible to tell how angry she was, but her words were firm. “I’m sorry, but I don’t want a 20% discount. I only want the private room that I booked.”

The service staff found it difficult to deal with her. On one side was Jayanti Mishra, who was a VIP, and on the other was Isha, who had an uncompromising attitude. They could only say, “Please wait a moment. I’ll ask for instructions.”

Isha had already given them enough patience. Seeing that they still wanted to ask for instructions, she was about to flare up when a young and upright man walked over. He asked, “What is it?”

“Assistant Manager Vijay, the private room on the top floor has already been reserved. However, Miss Mishra is our VIP customer, so we wanted to ask Miss Sharma to change tables…” the waitress quickly said.

Assistant Manager Vijay listened attentively and interrupted the waitress, “What’s happening on Miss Sharma’s side?”

“I made a reservation,” Isha answered on her behalf. “I thought a reservation is meant for others to book a table. Is your restaurant’s reservation system different from others?” The waitress knew that she was in the wrong. She opened her mouth but did not say anything. However, she knew in her heart that the reason why she did this was that she had judged others based on superficial factors.