Where's The Evidence?

Dear readers, Thank you for all the love and your kind words. On your demands I'm releasing the next chapter. Honestly I thought of releasing 1 chapter today 😂 but your request and your overwhelming love and support made me do this. So enjoy this chapter. I'll see you guys in next episode. ❤️

●●●●●●●

Jigar Sharma’s words not only caused an uproar but also sent waves of shock!

The DNA test report that was revealed confirmed that Isha was indeed the product of Chanchal’s affair. It also confirmed that Chanchal committed adultery. This meant that what Madam Vedi said was true.

“This… Isha’s background is really unimaginable…” The reporters started discussing.

“Then this means that what Mr. Sharma said is true. Isha often disrespects her father and doesn’t have a good relationship with her family. Everything is her own doing…”

“She even treats her father, who raised her, in such a manner. Her character is indeed not worthy of respect…”

After he was done with his speech, Jigar Sharma looked at Isha. At this moment, he no longer had much feelings for Isha. She was not his biological daughter anyway.

He was about to leave.

Isha opened her mouth. Her voice was cold and indifferent. “Mr. Sharma, please wait.”

Mr. Sharma…

Everyone looked at Isha.

Jigar Sharma stopped in his tracks. “Isha, what else do you have to say?”

“You said that my mother cheated on you and I’m the product of her affair?” Isha walked toward him step by step. There was no change in her expression, but her eyes were filled with shattered emotions. This man in front of her was not worthy of her mother, her forbearance, and her kindness.

Jigar Sharma braced himself. Once he thought of Zuhi and Himanshi, he hardened his heart. “I already have the DNA report with me. What else do you have to say?”

“Then what about you and your current wife, Zuhi? My mother was still alive when you got yourself a new lover. This happened before you two were divorced. How do you explain that?” Isha asked word by word.

Many people knew that Jigar Sharma’s current wife was Zuhi and that Himanshi was her child.

However, apart from close friends, no one else knew that when Zuhi and Jigar Sharma were together, Jigar Sharma had not divorced yet.

The few people who knew Zuhi well knew that she was a mistress and viewed her, as well as her daughter, with disdain. It was obvious how much Zuhi and Himanshi wanted to turn the tables.

Jigar Sharma sighed and said, “I admit that when I met Himanshi’s mother, I wasn’t divorced yet. However, your mother had already betrayed me and made me suffer for so many years. She even wanted to raise a daughter who didn’t belong to me. Therefore, I don’t think it was wrong of me to have fallen in love with Himanshi’s mother! I’ve already been extremely benevolent toward you and your mother!”

“What a great way of doing things! Mr. Sharma, you sure were determined to cheat on your wife, marry your mistress, and force your wife to commit suicide. Are you determined to protect your mistress all the way to the end?” Isha asked loudly.

The more her heart ached and the more anxious she was, the more stable her tone became. Her voice forced Jigar Sharma into a corner.

Jigar Sharma said loudly, “Isha, you’re slandering me! Do you have any evidence for what you said? And the fact that you’re not my biological daughter is irrefutable evidence!