Bring The Check And Follow Me

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. ❤️

●●●●

Isha knew that no matter what happened to her, only he and their two sons would never leave her.

Shivam lowered his head and lifted her chin. He said seriously, “After I met you, everything became better. It’s the same with GunGun. So, it’s not your fault. It’s theirs.”

“Yes.” Isha nodded heavily.

“Leave the matter about investors to me. I have an idea,” said Shivam.

Isha smiled at him. “Why is my husband so versatile? He knows everything!”

“Because he’s your husband.” Shivam lowered his eyes and smiled. Being able to see his woman smile was the best thing that happened every day.

“My husband is so good. I don’t know how to repay him…” Isha sighed softly. “I’ll cook something nice for you!”

Shivam pulled her into his embrace.

What could be better than her?

Old Master Tiwari was very worried about Isha’s condition.

He blamed himself. He promised to protect Isha, but in the end, TANGO Entertainment hurt Isha the most. He couldn’t even bring himself to meet Isha.

Yami comforted him. “Grandpa, it’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself.”

“Sigh.” Old Master Tiwari remained silent for a long time.

Yami walked out and saw Jiya Tiwari walking over.

Jiya looked at her with a probing gaze. “How much did you interfere in Isha’s matter?”

“Cousin, you really know how to joke. Isha has Grandpa protecting her and so many people helping her. What can I interfere with?” Yami seemed to have heard the funniest joke in the world. “Moreover, there are so many investors and our company’s shareholders. Is it something that I handle alone?”

“You just didn’t handle it well.” Jiya Tiwari knocked on Old Master Tiwari’s study door.

“You’re crazy!” Yami scolded in a low voice.

This time, Isha’s career had almost come to a standstill.

Apart from her loyal fans and friends, almost everyone else was laughing at her. Isha’s journey was simply too smooth. There were countless people waiting to see her fall.

Isha let Jio go to the various large fan groups to appease the fans. She was also trying her best to contact investors.

However, at the moment, all the investors in S Country were skeptical of Isha Sharma. Those who had made big money were more or less superstitious. No one wanted to easily fall into a trap for Isha.

Therefore, Isha’s situation was very unclear.

Just then, Yami Tiwari announced the good news. The jewelry, jade, and antique fair that she had been preparing for was about to be held.

“Isha, come join us.” Yami smiled. “It’s time for you to relax.”

“Alright, I’ll definitely come then.”

“Don’t mind me holding an event at such a time. I’ve been preparing for this for almost a year and have already chosen the date. I really didn’t expect it to clash with your matters.”

Yami apologized with a hint of pride in her voice.

Isha said nothing.

Meanwhile, the public and all the relatives in the Tiwari family were praising Yami Tiwari. “She’s indeed a child of the Tiwari family. She’s so capable.. Not only does she manage TANGO well but she even started her own business and achieved outstanding results.”