What A Piece Of Trash!

At this point, nothing was more important than keeping her warm.

Isha let him dress her up until she looked like a bear. Then, she went downstairs happily.

With her husband pampering her, it was a blessing to be dressed like a bear.

When she reached the cafe, Isha chose a seat and sat down. She took off her jacket and ordered a cup of coffee for herself.

After a while, a hale and hearty old man appeared in the cafe. Isha recognized him. “Grandpa, you’re here too? What a coincidence!”

“Yes, I came here specifically to see you.” Old Master Tiwari smiled and sat down.

Isha then realized that he was the old man on the phone and the person who helped her out yesterday.

“Please take a seat. Thank you so much for helping me yesterday.”

Old Master Tiwari looked at Isha in front of him and showed a trace of affection. This woman in front of him was not even two years old when she left home. In the blink of an eye, she was already slender and elegant.

Isha noticed the abnormality in his eyes and looked at him. “Grandpa, is there anything else you want from me?”

“Isha…” Old Master Tiwari took out two photos and placed them in front of her.

Isha took them suspiciously and looked at them. One photo was of a child being carried by an unfamiliar woman. The other was of the child being carried by her adoptive mother, Chanchal. At that time, Chanchal must have adopted her not long after the first photo was taken, so the child looked very similar.

Isha recognized the photo. It was the photo Shivam had shown her before. He told her that she was a child from the Tiwari family.

Hence, Isha had a trace of doubt on her face.

Old Master Tiwari gently nodded. “Isha, my surname is Tiwari. I’m your grandfather.”

Although she already knew that she was a member of the Tiwari family, Isha had never really understood the Tiwari family’s structure and family situation. When Old Master Tiwari suddenly came over to announce his identity, Isha revealed a trace of surprise and was even more confused.

After a while, she finally came to her senses and accepted the fact that Old Master Tiwari was her grandfather.

“Isha, we’ve let you down. We made you lose your home at such a young age. If it weren’t for the conflict between you and the Sharma family, we wouldn’t have been able to confirm your identity. However, after seeing that photo and confirming the information from the orphanage you were adopted from, we can confirm that you’re the child the Tiwari family lost.” Old Master Tiwari felt especially guilty as he looked at Isha. Tears immediately welled up in his turbid eyes.

Isha’s heart was also surging with emotions. However, because of Yami Tiwari’s existence and what she had almost done to her, Isha could not open her heart to the Tiwari Family in the meantime.

She had always wanted to be close to her family but was afraid of being hurt…

Old Master Tiwari placed his aged hand on the back of Isha’s hand. “Child, come home. Your parents and I miss you very much.”

“I…” Isha hesitated.

Ever since Old Master Tiwari met Isha, he had a better understanding of her and knew that she wasn’t the person Yami had described.

However, Old Master Tiwari thought that there was a misunderstanding between Yami and Isha, which resulted in their animosity.

In order to prevent the two sisters from having more conflicts in the future, Old Master Tiwari did not mention what Yami had told the Tiwari Family.