You're Not Worthy Of Being A Model!

That night, Himanshi bought a marketing account and released a statement about Isha.

Originally, the marketing account had been bought for Anika to promote her performance during the show for the luxury brand’s wristwatch and how she got on the same show as Isha.

However, Anika did not go on stage. Even so, Himanshi would not let her money go to waste and quickly changed the content of the post to talk about Isha’s arrogant attitude. In the post, it was said that Isha looked down on newcomers and deliberately suppressed Anika.

The attached photo was of Anika extending her hand to greet Isha but Isha completely ignored her and did not shake her hand.

At the same time, she also secretly hired keyboard warriors to deliberately exaggerate the truth.

.....

For a moment, the news of Isha looking down on newcomers was trending.

“Does Ishi even need to step on a newbie? She was supposed to be the model for the opening show from the start. Did that noob accept the invitation that night?”

“The entertainment industry is filled with newcomers. Will Isha step on every new model?”

“Isha is really too arrogant. I heard that she’s only willing to earn quick money and can’t even be bothered to shoot some slightly more difficult advertisements. She’s practically a malignant tumor in the modeling industry.”

The keyboard warriors’ comments were even more confusing as they mixed in the truth with lies. “Actually, I think Isha is pretty good but she’s too lazy and rejected many endorsements and advertisements. I really can’t stand such artists who only want money but don’t work hard to improve themselves. I don’t know if I should continue to be her fan, sigh.”

Compared to the fans who defended Isha and the anti-fans who slandered her, the keyboard warriors were especially lethal.

For a moment, Isha’s career plan caused a huge discussion.

Even her own fans were slightly dissatisfied. They felt that her current momentum was great and she was constantly receiving invitations from everywhere, but she did not take on any valuable work. She kept focusing on doing walks, which was really a waste of God’s gifts.

The internet warriors took the opportunity to voice out. “Isha can’t be thinking of relying on the financial backer behind her to continue doing this and earn quick money, right? If that’s really the case, then I’m too disappointed in her.”

“Who is Isha Sharma’s backer?”

“Could it be Rudra Pratap from Pratap Corporation?”

“Who else could it be?”

“The commenter above is spouting nonsense. If Isha is really together with Rudra Pratap, they would be a perfect match. Don’t think that just because you’re despicable, others would be too.”

......

Regardless of whether they were against it or supporting it, everyone was in an uproar.

Therefore, Himanshi bought an account and immediately released a photo of Rudra and Anika together. Although it did not look very clear, Rudra Pratap was considered a public figure while Anika’s popularity had been rising recently. Anyone with eyes could tell their identities at a glance.

Moreover, according to insiders, the photo was taken on the night of the show. Rudra Pratap and Anika were seen together!

This immediately caused an endless debate. They were saying that Isha was suppressing Anika because Anika had snatched away Rudra, Isha Sharma’s backer!