What's Wrong With Isha's Taste?

Isha said doubtfully, “I don’t know why they’re following us. Didn’t Grandpa arrange for them to go on a blind date?”

Shivam glanced at the silly girl. She really didn’t know that Jagan Verma liked her.

It was good that she did not know. There would always be trouble if one knew.

Isha looked back and mumbled, “Don’t tell me they’re showing off their love to me? Shivam, stop the car. I want to see what they’re going to do!”

“Okay.” Shivam stopped. No matter what they wanted to do, he would not let Isha be troubled.

‘Yami was just about to take out her phone to take a photo when the car in front stopped. This made her not dare to act rashly.

Isha alighted from the car and leaned against the car door. She could tell that Yami was following her because she wanted to take photos of her. Could it be that she wanted to use this matter to defame her?

With that thought, Isha calmed down. She hooked her arms around Shivam’s neck, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed him on the lips.

Shivam enjoyed it, but he didn’t understand why the woman was so bold.

Looking at his suspicious gaze, Isha laughed. “Doesn’t Yami want to get dirt on me? I’ll kiss you openly. Let’s see how she’s going to expose me! Does she really think that Grandpa won’t care?”

It had to be said that Isha’s prediction was correct. Yami stopped when she kissed Shivam so openly because her schemes against Isha had always been hidden from the public.

Isha was so serious in providing Yami her “compromising” materials, so it was useless for Yami.

Jagan’s eyes widened in disbelief.

‘Yami whispered, “How could Isha do that?”

Jagan turned the car around without any explanation and the car disappeared in front of Isha.

Isha could not help but laugh. If Yami Tiwari wanted to play, she would play with her. Unfortunately, Yami was terrified.

Isha turned around and kissed Shivam again. “Anyway, I won’t let anyone hurt you. Shivam, if Yami wants to play, let’s play with her openly.”

Shivam hooked his arm around her waist. “As you wish.”

Sure enough, Isha received Old Master Tiwari’s call the next day, asking her to go home for dinner and meet a few friends.

Old Master Tiwari was really shocked. In his heart, Isha was still young and not suitable for dating, so he did not even urge her.

He had seen Jagan Verma’s despondence. He had wanted to test his character before arranging for Yami or Isha to go on a blind date with him. He did not expect Isha to already have a boyfriend.

“Who is it? Have you checked his background information?”

‘Yami said in a low voice, “We haven’t found anything yet, but we managed to get some information from the people close to Isha. They say that man is…”

“What is it? Don’t hesitate!”

“He’s Pratap Group’s chauffeur,” Yami said in a low voice. “He’s similar to an assistant.”

She thought to herself that it was no wonder Isha was able to get an investment from DiXi Media. Although Shivam’s status as a chauffeur was low, it was still possible for him to occasionally persuade his boss to help him with something.

After all, the chauffeur would know his boss’ secrets and was the closest person to him.

Old Master Tiwari was indeed dissatisfied. How could the little princess that he treasured be with a chauffeur? Just the thought of it was unbearable..