Breaking The Pact.

Let's go for the next episode....

●●●●●

After all, the other reporters did not want to offend an elder with so much power in the industry, so they stopped their inappropriate discussions.

However, this could not stop their wild imaginations.

Old Master Tiwari approached Isha and looked around.

There were many doubts in everyone’s eyes.

Isha did not expect Old Master Tiwari to personally come and pick her up.

Old Master Tiwari then said to the crowd, “Everyone knows that Isha is not a member of the Sharma family. The previous scandal has clarified this point. Now, I want to tell everyone that Isha Sharma is a member of the Tiwari family and my granddaughter!”

When Old Master Tiwari said that, someone remembered something and said, “Oh, I remember. Many years ago, the Tiwari family lost a little girl. It was Old Master Tiwari’s youngest granddaughter. Could Isha Sharma be the missing little girl?”

A few older reporters had an impression of this. “I remember now too. Back then, my editor-in-chief told me about it when I first entered the industry but the Tiwari Family never found this child. Have they found her now?”

Someone immediately took out his phone and said, “Look, these are the photos left behind by the Tiwari family and the photo taken by the Sharma family. The two little girls in the photos are really the same person!”

Old Master Tiwari waited for everyone to look for the evidence on their own before saying, “You’re right. Back then, the Tiwari family lost our granddaughter, Isha Sharma. The little girl that our Tiwari family has been looking for for 20 years is Isha Sharma. The heavens took pity on us, and we finally found her. So, I’d like to ask how those false rumors were spread?”

The reporters’ faces turned red. Old Master Tiwari was interrogating them. The little scandal had blown up, but the people responsible for it couldn’t find any solid evidence.

Old Master Tiwari said loudly, “Isha Sharma is my biological granddaughter. I’ve only recently found out about it, but I haven’t taken her home yet. I can tell you that the rumors about her are all untrue! Not only did Isha not rely on anyone to get her resources but she didn’t even rely on me! Whether it’s the four fashion shows or other jobs, she fought for them herself.”

The reporters nodded their heads. They believed Old Master Tiwari’s words.

Since Isha was a member of the Tiwari family, why would she need to rely on her body to climb up the ladder?

Even if the Tiwari family did help Isha get those resources, so what? Was it wrong for her family to help her fight for resources?

After knowing that Isha was a child of the Tiwari family, everyone seemed to be more cautious of their words and behavior. No matter how they looked at her now, she looked like a rich young lady. Even though she was also a rich young lady before, it was terrifying how people could be so easily influenced. They only believed in what they thought and not the truth.

“What rumors about an old man? I hope this is the last time I hear about them! As Isha’s grandfather, I don’t wish to see such unfounded gossip!” Old Master Tiwari was very protective of Isha.

The reporters immediately made way for them to leave..

After the reporters were well aware of Old Master Tiwari and Isha Sharma’s identities, they helped clarify Isha’s rumors in the news, proving that she did not do anything wrong and did not rely on her body to climb up the ladder.