This Is The Feeling Of Being Loved.

They really couldn’t figure out what went wrong. The Tiwari family had suddenly turned the tables.

This was a matter that had been set in stone. But it had suddenly become like this… However, how could businessmen like them compare to the leaders of the upper echelons? The Gupta family was unhappy, but they couldn’t question the other party’s decision. So, they were forced to leave.

The leader chatted happily with Old Master Tiwari with a smile. “Old Master Tiwari, this project belongs to the Tiwari family. I know the Tiwari family has invested a lot of time, manpower, and money for this project. No matter what, we can’t let companies like yours suffer a blow. Don’t worry, we’ll do what we need to do.”

Old Master Tiwari was filled with doubts, but he couldn’t say a word.

That leader’s gaze swept over Old Master Tiwari’s tie a few times. The moment Chief Lakhan closed the door earlier, he had seen the tie clip on Old Master Tiwari’s tie. The style and design were definitely unique. It must have been given to him by the person in charge of Pratap Corporation.

The high-ranking leader had also seen similar items in a higher-level meeting.

There was a logo and a code name on the tie clip. A person who could have such a tie clip definitely had a close relationship with the mysterious person in charge.

Hence, he didn’t dare to neglect Old Master Tiwari. He immediately asked someone to invite him over and make arrangements.

“Old Master, if I may be so bold, this tie clip…” the senior executive pretended to ask casually.

Old Master Tiwari’s suspicions were dispelled. He had spotted the leader staring at his tie clip, but he never understood what it meant.

As soon as the leader asked, Old Master Tiwari quickly understood.

“This is a gift from a friend that my child brought home,” Old Master Tiwari replied honestly.

The man’s expression turned even brighter. This confirmed Old Master Tiwari’s guess that the man was willing to meet him and treat him with respect because of the tie clip.

This tie clip was personally delivered by Isha. She had told him herself that it was from Shivam.

So, Shivam Pratap’s identity… Old Master Tiwari didn’t dare to make any wild guesses, but this leader’s intentions were clear.

From the moment they first met until now when the leader decided to give them back the project, the other party’s drastic change in attitude could only be explained by Shivam.

The leader laughed. “Old Master Tiwari, you’re so lucky. Every child is so promising. Old Master Tiwari, please bring over the approval letter. It’s good that we met each other today. We’ll settle it today.”

For the sake of Pratap Corporation, he must handle the Tiwari family’s matters well.

Old Master Tiwari was overjoyed and immediately asked his assistant to get it.

Soon, the matter was settled. The leader personally escorted Old Master Tiwari back to the private room.

Grandpa Tiwari came back. Jairam Tiwari and the others looked at him happily. “Dad, is everything settled?”

“It’s settled. Everything went smoothly.” As Old Master Tiwari said this, he looked at Shivam seriously.

It was obvious that the young man sitting next to Isha had an unfathomable identity that could affect the entire Tiwari Corporation!

However, he hid his strength and did not show it at all.

Old Master Tiwari had changed his opinion of Shivam a long time ago, but he couldn’t say it out loud.