She was a natural actress!

I know you guys want the revelation of Shivam's identity infront of Isha. Right?? 😉

Don't worry, I'm gonna work on it. Hopefully After few days we can reach there. But please be patient and enjoy the slow pace story. 🙏

Please don't forget to vote on this episode. Leave a Comment below.❤️

●●●●●

In the past few years, although the person in charge had never looked for Shivani, she knew that the person in charge of Pratap Group regarded her highly.

However, she had no idea who the mysterious person in charge was, how old he was, or when he would look for her.

She had only seen Rudra Pratap a few times, let alone the person in power.

She heard that Rudra Pratap and the Pratap family showed up last night, but she missed the opportunity by staying at home the whole day. That was why she rushed to the scene tonight, hoping to get a chance.

Hence, she was completely distracted and did not hear Yami’s words.

Yami could tell that Shivani’s mind wasn’t here when she saw her indifferent attitude. She smiled and said, “Miss Shivani, please take a look around. I’ll go greet other guests.”

“President Tiwari, go ahead.” Shivani stood up. Tina and JiJi hurriedly followed behind her.

They could all see Shivani’s disappointment because tonight, instead of Pratap Group or DiXi Media, there were only irrelevant activities being held in Grand Prosperity Tower. There was no sign of the higher-ups at all.

Tina was Shivani’s manager, so she knew how she felt. She said, “Shivani, let’s take a look at the jewelry. We’re already here anyway.”

“Alright,” Shivani said. She touched the jade on her neck. It was an expensive piece of jade, but the last time she took a bath, she accidentally cracked a little.

She was also thinking of getting a new piece.

Although she had quite a lot of valuable items in her safe, she had worn this piece the day she entered DiXi Media. It was also a gift from DiXi Media. She had always regarded it as her lucky charm. If it wasn’t for the fact that she couldn’t fix it, she wouldn’t have wanted to replace it.

Thus, Shivani decided that she had to choose a very good piece to replace this one.

“Shivani, take a look at this. It’s not bad,” Tina pointed at a piece of jade and said to Shivani.

JiJi couldn’t help but say, “Yes, Sis. It’s very elegant and matches your temperament very well. Why don’t we take a look at this? Or we can get President Tiwari to come over and introduce us to the items.”

JiJi was a newbie signed by DiXi Media. Because she shared the same surname as Shivani, she was very close to Shivani the moment she arrived. She also deliberately tried to please Shivani. Shivani was also happy to have another sidekick, so they addressed each other as sisters.

Just as Shivani and the rest were looking at the jade, Isha came in.

She had brought Mini along because Moni heard that she was coming to the jewelry fair and wanted to come along to take some photos.

Isha would definitely not reject such a request.

Moni loved photography very much and had a camera hanging around her neck. The moment she entered the venue, she was shocked. She shook Isha’s arm and said, “Isha, Isha, it’s so beautiful! There are so many pretty things here. I have to take good photos tonight. I’m afraid I won’t have enough memory space!”