Prove Isha's Innocence.

Vote this episode and leave a comment after reading it. Thank you!! ❤️

●●●●

“Why can’t I come? As the second male lead of Two Phoenixes, what’s wrong with me coming to visit a colleague?” Lin Yu said matter-of-factly. He sat down beside Isha’s bed and held her hand. “Dislocated arm? How is it now? Are you feeling better?”

Shivam slapped him away mercilessly.

Yuvraj retracted his hand angrily. Isha quickly said, “I’m fine. I can be discharged tomorrow.”

She gave him a puzzled look. “You’re the second male lead? Why don’t I know about it? When did this happen?”

“Director GO thinks highly of me and has been trying his best to have me join the cast. I was too lazy to join at first, but seeing his sincerity and after reading about the second male lead’s character, I decided to join.”

“You just wanted to come back for hotpot, right?” Isha looked like she had seen through everything.

Yuvraj’s heart skipped a beat. “How did you know? No, how did you know that Director GO promised me that he would bring me to the new restaurant that one can’t dine in even if one lines up?”

Isha really did not want to talk to him anymore. It was indeed for hotpot.

What sincerity? What reading about the second male lead’s character? None of them were as tempting as hotpot, right?

If you want to eat, just say so. Why do you have to come up with so many dignified reasons?’

“Speaking of which, how could the production team be so careless that they ended up hurting you?” Yuvraj looked at Isha with a little heartache.

“It’s not the production team’s fault,” Shivam replied. He had already looked through all the information while Isha was asleep.

“So it’s your problem? Is this how you’ve been taking care of Isha after she was handed to you?” Yuvraj looked at Shivam unhappily. “If that’s the case, you might as well return her to us. Hmph.”

“Yuvi Stone, it has nothing to do with Shivam!” Isha stopped him from continuing.

Yuvraj glanced at Shivam. “Isha is being scolded so badly online, but you’re just here feeding her? Can you solve the problem or not? If you can’t, I’ll do it!”

Shivam asked coldly, “Are you going to settle it with hotpot?”

“…” Yuvraj was silent.

Isha smiled proudly. Shivam also knew how to use this point to attack Yuvi!

“Hari,” Shivam called out his name.

“I’m here. Is there anything I can help you with? Shi… Shivam?” It was tough for Shivam to address Mr. Pratap by his full name but he had no choice. After all, Mr. Pratap needed to act like a normal person in front of Young Madam.

Therefore, Hari could only pretend to be Shivam’s colleague. Acting in front of Mr. Pratap was really a test of his acting skills.

Yuvraj looked at Hari in surprise. He and Shivam were just colleagues? Was there something wrong with the hotpot he ate, or was there something wrong with the way he entered?

“Please help me contact the media and tell them that Isha has something to clarify. It’ll be held tomorrow when Isha is discharged.” Shivam tried his best to speak to Hari in a gentle voice.

Hari started to panic when he heard that. He was indeed only qualified to be an assistant. When he heard Mr. Pratap give out orders coldly, he would still be in a good mood. When he heard Mr. Pratap speak to him so politely, Hari felt really uncomfortable.