I Admit Defeat!

“We can also have some prizes. Those who win will be rewarded. How about that?” Yami deliberately wanted to make Jagan Verma look good. She wanted to make Isha look bad, so she fanned the flames.

Jahan Verma immediately said, “Sure, we can have a bet. Mr. Pratap, what do you think about it?”

“Why don’t you tell me what you want to bet on?” Yami asked with a smile.

Jagan Verma didn’t wait for Shivam to agree and said, “If I win, I want to date Isha.”

Everyone was shocked by his words. No one expected that Jagan Verma, who was silent the whole night, had actually been restraining his anger.

Hina couldn’t help but exclaim, “Jagan! How can you do this?”

She didn’t want her son to be with Isha Sharma.

Jagan Verma stared at Shivam. “Do you dare, Mr. Pratap?”

The provocation was very strong.

Actually, with his rank, he was basically the champion in the entire country. It was unfair for him to challenge Shivam.

However, if he missed this opportunity, he would no longer have the chance to date Isha. Therefore, even if the conditions were not moral, he had to grab this chance.

‘Yami’s face instantly turned hot. She had done everything she could for Jagan’s sake and to make him perform well in front of her grandfather so that he could suppress Shivam. Who knew that his bet was for Isha?

Everything seemed so ridiculous.

‘Yami was completely speechless.

“If you don’t dare to, pretend that I didn’t say anything.” Jagan Verma narrowed his eyes. He was both disappointed and reluctant.

Isha did not expect this man to make such an outrageous request. Besides, Shivam had never played chess before.

Although she believed that he could do anything and if he said that he could do it, then he definitely could.

This bet… Isha looked at Shivam.

Shivam said calmly, “Isha is not a reward for a bet. I won’t use her as a bet.”

Old Master Tiwari was very satisfied with these words.

To Hina Gupta, Shivam was admitting defeat. She smiled and said, “Then forget it. Our Jagan is a master of chess. He even participated in the national championship. Even if he wins, it’d be unfair.”

Lose? That was impossible.

Shivam looked at Jagan Verma and said, “There’s no need for Isha to be the bet, then. Let’s use ourselves as the bet. Whoever loses will not be able to see Isha again. If the loser ever meets Isha by chance, he has to avoid her!”

Heavens!

Everyone was shocked.

Old Master Tiwari stood up. Shivam’s bet was too big.

The loser would have to stop seeing Isha and even avoid her. If Shivam lost, it meant that he would have to leave Isha forever!

He actually made such a bet just to get rid of a competitor.

He was overbearing!

Furthermore, Shivam had just learned how to play chess while Jagan Verma was already comparable to the national champion. Even if the two of them were evenly matched, no one could guarantee that Shivam would win.

SHIVAM’s move was both impulsive and risky!

Hina thought to herself, ‘This Shivam really can’t keep his cool. He just looks cocky? He really doesn’t have any masculinity.’