The Worst Person Is The Man.

Although everyone was a little disappointed, they knew that Isha would not appear to face everyone for now.

UG stood on stage and said to the reporters below the stage, “Everyone, today, we will clarify everything that has happened to Isha Sharma. I hope to have everyone’s full attention so that you won’t miss a single detail.”

The reporters naturally would give him their full attention.

No matter what UG said tonight, whether it was a clarification or an explanation, it would become the headlines for tomorrow morning’s news. It would affect their bonuses and performance this year.

“Also, we’ve ‘invited’ Madam Bindu to the venue today. There’ll be an in-person explanation for everything.”

The reporters immediately looked around but did not see Bindu.

“Where’s Bindu?”

“When will she appear?”

The legal wife and the suspected mistress would be having a face-off. Such a large-scale drama set naturally made the reporters excited. A hundred possible headlines had already appeared in their minds.

“Madam Bindu is still on her way and will arrive soon,” UG said calmly.

As Bindu could not be bothered to show up, it took some tricks to ‘invite’ her.

This was handled by Shivam.

UG was even more impressed with this man and curious about him.

The reporters stopped looking for Bindu and turned to UG, waiting for his explanation.

UG adjusted his gold-rimmed glasses and said, “First, let’s talk about the claim that Isha beat up Madam Bindu.”

The reporters were overjoyed and listened attentively.

“Isha did slap Bindu, but it can’t be considered a beating,” said UG.

“What? So Isha hit Bindu? Did I hear wrongly?”

“It’s rare for a mistress to be so arrogant.”

“It’s really big news! Isha Sharma has no one backing her now.”

UG looked at the reporters coldly. “If you don’t want to continue participating in tonight’s press conference, you can leave. Otherwise, please don’t voice out for the time being.”

The reporters were hesitant to leave and immediately shut their mouths.

At the same time, TANGO’s security guards had already started to enter the scene. It seemed that if anyone dared to casually gossip about Isha, they would immediately ask the reporters to leave.

Everyone quietened down.

UG continued, “The reason why Isha hit Bindu was because Bindu forcefully brought Lovely away and wanted to abort the child in her stomach. That’s right, Isha isn’t a mistress, but neither is Lovely. However, Bindu insisted on thinking that Lovely is one, so she wanted to abort the child in Lovely’s stomach. She didn’t hesitate to break the law and brought a group of people to kidnap Lovely from her home, sending her directly to the her family’s private hospital to force an abortion surgery on her.

“If Isha had not arrived in time to call the police and stop Bindu from harming Lovely, the abortion would have been carried out.

“Let me ask a question. If Isha did this to protect her manager and an innocent fetus, even if it was a slip of the hand, it’s understandable, isn’t it?”

The reporters immediately replied, “If it’s true, then it is indeed understandable.”

“That’s right. Isn’t forcing an abortion on someone a beastly act?”