Abort The Child.

Isha’s working relationship with Lovely only changed to friendship when she found out about this. It was because Lovely had not done anything wrong…

Although Lovely did not think that she was in the wrong, she still felt guilty when she saw Bindu.

Besides, she did not want her current fiancé to know about these things.

She did not want to talk about the past anymore…

Isha accompanied Lovely and left.

.....

After a few steps, however, a voice came from behind. “Lovely, stop right there!”

Bindu walked over with her purse in hand.

She was not as tall as Isha and Lovely. She was not even as capable as Lovely. However, her expensive fur coat and crocodile skin bag made her aura stronger.

She snorted and stood in front of Isha and Lovely, her gaze lingering on the latter’s face.

She had heard from her good friend that her husband was having an affair. Of course, she could not hold back her anger. After investigating, she found out that the woman was Lovely.

Recently, she found out that Lovely was pregnant.

Bindu had slammed her vanity desk at home that was full of cosmetics in a fit of anger before she calmed down. She immediately came up with a solution.

Today, she was here to look for Lovely to resolve this matter.

Bindu sized Lovely up from head to toe. Seeing that Lovely was younger than her, she instantly felt even more displeased. Her gaze shifted to Lovely’s hands, and she saw that her hands were holding her lower abdomen. It was obvious that there was already a child inside.

“Mrs. Kumar,” Lovely called out, her expression looking natural. She appeared magnanimous and fearless.

Bindu stepped forward and raised her hand to slap Lovely.

However, before she could hit Lovely, Isha grabbed her wrist.

Isha pulled Lovely behind her and said, “What are you trying to do, Mrs. Kumar? Even if you want to hit someone, you should have a valid reason.”

Bindu broke free and contemptuously said, “What reason do I need to hit a mistress? Everyone has the right to hit a woman like her!”

“Mrs. Kumar,” Lovely said calmly, “You’ve misunderstood the whole situation…”

“What did I misunderstand? Do you dare to say that you’ve never seduced my husband before? The entertainment industry is really a place to hide dirt. Female celebrities sleep all the way up, and even their managers are so filthy. It’s disgusting!”

“Mrs. Kumar, maybe we can sit down and talk.”

Bindu was furious, and her face was full of disdain. “I have nothing much to say to a mistress like you!”

Seeing that she was getting worked up, Lovely said, “It doesn’t matter if you blame me. That was four years ago. I did get together with Mr. Kumar four years ago, but at that time, I didn’t know that he had remarried and didn’t know of your existence. The public never knew much about him! I admit that I was in the wrong regarding that matter, but in the end, isn’t it his own fault? Instead of taking out your anger on me now, why don’t you go back and have a good talk with your husband?!”

“Fine, then you’re admitting that you’re a mistress, right? A mistress like you still dares to speak such high-sounding words. Pfft!”

Lovely laughed coldly. “Please understand that I was pushed into being a mistress. If I did something wrong to you in the past, then I’m sorry. But now, I only have contempt for you.”