Killing Two Birds With One Stone!

📸 Frame This!

WE HAVE DONE IT! 👏 🏆

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Only Yuvraj stood up. “B-Boss?”

‘Boss, can you not appear in such a place? You’ll cause my fan count to drop drastically.’ Comparisons were odious. “Boss, why are you here?” Yuvraj hurried over to Gaurav.

In front of this man, the cold and handsome Yuvraj seemed like a lackey. “I’m here to visit Abhay,” Gaurav said in a calm voice that reminded one of the skies above.

Yuvraj nodded. No wonder he was holding a small doll in his hand.

It turned out to be for Abhay.

However, Abhay did not seem to like dolls.

But who could say for sure? After all, Boss and Abhay had been friends for a lifetime. Perhaps they were different when they were together.

Yuvraj quickly said, “Isha is over there. I’ll call her over.”

“No need.” His calm tone stopped Yuvraj in his tracks.

Gaurav only sat down and did not plan to see Isha. Every time she saw him, she would look like a little rabbit seeing a big bad wolf. There was a hint of fear in her eyes. Rather than seeing Isha like that, it was better not to see her at all.

He just had to look at her.

Yuvraj had a lot to say, so he sat down beside Gaurav. “Boss, you should be more proactive. Didn’t I tell you that many times? Why do you always come so late? If you don’t take action soon, Isha will really be Shivam’s.”

Gaurav gave him a cold look.

Yuvraj felt a chill run down his spine. Did he say something wrong? He didn’t say anything wrong. Why was this man’s gaze so scary?

Shivam was so scary, and so was Boss. What had he done wrong?

Gaurav picked up the documents for the proposal and frowned while going through them.