her addiction | jaynoclout

JAYDEN

JAYDEN

GIANA| ~ | | ~ |

GIANA
| ~ | | ~ |

"dammit, fuck gia!" jayden groaned, thrusting in and out of her mouth while choking her. Her saliva and spit bubbles coat his dick, she gags on his long dick.

Her eyes roll back as her head hangs off the end of his bed. He leans over, smacking her bare pussy with the palm of his hand before spitting on it and entering two of his fingers. "sshit," she muffles against his dick, she taps his thigh indicating it was too much.

"take this dick ma, your a big girl. take it like the good big girl you are." he instructs, rotating his hips in circles and shuttering.

His dick twitched inside of her warm mouth and he released a large load into her mouth. He pulls out and they smile at each other.

Gia swallows his nut and opens her mouth to show him, "see, you're a good girl." he smirks kissing her juicy lips.

She turns around to face him, lays back on the bed, and rubs her clit in circular motions. Her angelic moans escape her parted lips making his dick harder, growing an inch longer.

Jayden smirks, licking his lips while caressing her body. He massages her left boob while sucking on the nipple, he shows her right boob the same attention.

Gia leans up on her forearms lazily watching Jayden leave a trail of kisses down her stomach to her belly button.

"lay back and relax," he says above a whisper, meeting her lazy gaze, she nods and does at told.

Jayden takes her legs into his arms and places them on his shoulder, kissing each of her ankles. He brings her right foot to his mouth and sucks on her french tip manicured toes.

Gia's eyes roll, "oh baby," she gasps, rubbing her left foot up and down his tattooed chest and sculpted abs.

Jayden pops her toes out of his mouth and positions himself on top of Gia's petite body, he plants three soft and sloppy kisses on her lips while gripping her throat. Her right hand cups the back of his head while the left moves a few of his locs from out of his face.