Chapter 26: Melinda

Kokichi pov:

After calming down I went back only to see that shuichi wasn't here anymore. I looked confused and asked Kaede where he went. She smiled weird and told me that he's outside. I nodded and thanked her. I then started to walk outside, even though her smile was quite..suspicious. Shuichi was just standing there, looking at the sky. I slowly walked up to him.

Kokichi: there you are. Looks like you ran away, hm?~

Shuichi: why are you saying it like that..you ran away first.

I sighed and looked away from him.

Kokichi: Hah! I wasn't!

Shuichi sighed annoyed but then slowly showed me his phone. On his phone was a picture of a woman.

Kokichi: who is that?

Shuichi: my aunt..I called her some minutes ago, it's great that you're here now..since it's about you.

Kokichi: Me?

Shuichi: yeah..my aunt is good friends with some therapists so..I thought i would call her..

My eyes widden but he noticed it and immediately added

Shuichi: I of course didn't tell her what happened in your life. I just told her that you..didn't have the best childhood. So..your gonna meet her today..

Kokichi: TODAY?!

Shuichi: calm down and yes..she is already on her way..we're meeting her in the park. Don't worry she's kind..she well..looks really serious but she's actually really sweet, trust me.

I nodded.

Kokichi: alright..I guess..I'm ready? I mean..I trust you. Let's just go!

I yelled the last part and started to go. He really can't wait, can he?! Like..I don't even know if I'm ready for therapy..do I even really need it? I mean..no who am I even kidding. I sighed again and I didn't realize how fast I walked since I already arrived at the park. Shuichi came to me and sighed before putting a hand on my shoulder.

Shuichi: hey, really now. Calm down..I'm sorry that I didn't ask you first but you know Im right.

Kokichi:..yeah yeah! Just ignore me sometimes. My brain sometimes doesn't work.

Shuichi: well..if you say so..but..I know that your smart so this excuse won't work..

Kokichi: what excuse? You really think I'm lying right now?

I laughed even though I was kind of lying. I mean my brain doesnt always work now anymore when Im around him..but it's fine,..I guess. He sighed annoyed again before he just ruffled my hair wich got me really startled. I then blushed a bit but I hid it with my scarf.
After a time then, his aunt arrived in a..black limousine. I looked at shuichi confused before he looked to the side embarrassed. His aunt then came out of the car and walked to him with a big..smile.

Aunt: SHUICHI! I haven't seen you for sooo long!

She hugged him tightly. She wore a black dress and high heels. She then looked at me.

Aunt: so you must be kokichi..

She literally stared me in the eyes before nodding.

Aunt: yup..traumatized.

My eyes widden. She saw that?! How the hell? She only laughed and walked to her car again. I then looked at shuichi.

Kokichi: why didn't you tell me that your aunt is like the single rich aunts in the movies?

Shuichi: I thought she would act like a serious lady..like she usual always does when she meets someone new..but looks like she didn't do this this time..