1

CHAPTER 1

"Chi Fang? What's the answer?"

When Chi Fang come back to God, he found that he was standing in a classroom. The surrounding classmates looked at him silently, and did not dare to speak. And the teacher standing on the podium looked at him angrily.

Where is he...?

Chi Fang was at a loss for a moment, and subconsciously looked down at his desk with a Chinese paper on it. It was just that he didn't know which question the teacher was asking.

At this moment, the little girl next to him moved the paper to him quietly, and she made a big circle on the seventh question.

The Chinese teacher put the paper on the podium, and when he wanted to speak, he heard Chi Fang saying, " B."

The teacher's reprimand paused, the expression on his face eased, but he frowned, "Well, don't doze, sit down!"

Chi Fang sat down obediently and thanked the girl in a low voice. The little girl looked at the paper upright, as if the person pushing the paper was not her.

With a smile, Chi Fang retracted his gaze and glanced up and down at the desk in front of him. The table was clean, there was only a pencil case and a few books on the table, except the Chinese paper.

Chi Fang picked it up and glanced at it with a little suspicion. The name written on the test paper turned out to be Chi Fang, which even resembled his handwriting, but was much more immature than his.

However, looking further down, Chi Fang couldn't help but twitched his lips.

This paper ... a total of 36 points, 4 points for multiple-choice questions, 12 points for recitation, 18 points for the composition, and the teacher wrote two words off-topic.

This man is too miserable.

Chi Fang shook his head with a smile, dropped the paper, and looked around. He seems to be in a classroom. He’s sitting in the third-to-last row. The blackboard was written by the teacher. Chi Fang turned his head and looked at the front door. Class 1-2.

A little familiar.

Chi Fang's doubts were getting heavier and he looked down at his blue-and-white school uniform and the white sneakers on his feet. Is this a prank?

He rubbed his forehead feeling a headache, but at the corner of Chi Fang's eyes, he saw a person.

He turned back unbelievably, staring at the figure sitting in the last row against the corner of the wall. Although the five senses have not yet opened up, he can see the similarities between the eyebrows to the person Chi Fang knew.

No ... J actually has a son?!

Chi Fang's eyes were round, and the more he looked, the more he felt that it must be that J's son.

He didn't expect the man to be so cold and abstinence in front of the media, in fact his son is so old.

Chi Fang must be dreaming.

"Hey, hey." The little girl next to him whispered to Chi Fang. Seeing that Chi Fang still turned his head and looked at the back, she had to hit Chi Fang with her elbow. Chi Fang turned back suddenly, staring directly at the Chinese teacher, and the paper in the hand of Chinese teacher has been crumpled.

Chi Fang: ... it’s bad.

This time the teacher didn't give him a little chance, and he immediately ordered Chi Fang to the penalty station with an angry look. Chi Fang scratched his cheek helplessly, and cleverly took the paper to the back of the classroom.