61

CHAPTER 61

The guest who ate the meal enjoyed himself.

After the meal, Yu Mo hesitated to say goodbye, and Mother Chi had already opened her mouth to ask him to stay.

"Anyway, exams are finished, just play here for a while, and wait for Chi Fang's brother to send you back in the evening." Mother Chi smiled.

Yu Mo didn't refuse, nodded, and followed Chi Fang to the second floor.

Downstairs, Chi Zheng couldn't help it at all. When eating just now, the stinky boy's eyes didn't hide it at all! Chi Zheng was too angry, and he didn't dare to talk nonsense in front of Mother Chi, so he could only gulp a cup of tea in one mouthful, and then exhale the heat out.

Mother Chi calmly poured herself a cup of tea, held it up and blew on it, looking quite calm and relaxed, "Okay, you two just see Yu Mo's eyes are wrong, why can't you see what your brother's gaze on Yu Mo looks like?"

Chi Zheng was dumbfounded.

Mother Chi put down the tea in her hand and hit Chi Zheng's forehead. She sighed and didn't know what to do.

It was the first time for Yu Mo to enter Chi Fang's bedroom, and he was a little nervous. The bedroom was very clean, there was no mess of dirty clothes, and there were no pictures of stars on the walls. Yu Mo breathed a sigh of relief, sat down on the chair, and watched Chi Fang smile at him.

"What's the matter?" Yu Mo asked, puzzled.

Chi Fang paused and asked, "Yu Mo, have you played games?"

Yu Mo was stunned, and shook his head: "No."

He had no friends since he was a child, and naturally he had never played games with friends. Even games like basketball were also played alone and he found nothing wrong with it.

Chi Fang smiled badly when he heard the words, "Then I will teach you to play a game?"

Yu Mo nodded.

Chi Fang didn't have many games. Pang Zifei had taught him a combat game in the past. He downloaded the game on Yu Mo's phone, holding a guilty mentality of bringing up bad children. Chi Fang taught Yu Mo how to operate and how to use skills.

Yu Mo listened carefully.

After explaining all the rules, Chi Fang also mainly talked about a few hero skills as a gift, so he created a room and invited Yu Mo.

"You can't learn just by listening. Come, brother will teach you well."

Yu Mo gave Chi Fang a calm look and clicked to accept.

In the first game, Yu Mo lost miserably. After all, it was a new game. Yu Mo was still adapting to walking, and Chi Fang suddenly appeared and killed him.

In the second game, Yu Mo struggled twice before losing.

Chi Fang coughed slightly, and took back the conscience that he had thrown aside, "Don't play anymore?"

Yu Mo glanced at him, shook his head, and took the initiative to open the third round. Chi Fang had a worry that when it was over, Yu Mo wouldn't be angry, right.

Chi Fang was worried in his heart and was considering whether to give in to Yu Mo, but he didn't pay attention for a while and was killed by Yu Mo and a set of combos was taken away by a direct spike.

Chi Fang: "..." It doesn't seem very good.

After the resurrection, Chi Fang walked forward vigilantly. Yu Mo hadn't appeared on the mini map for a long time. Chi Fang hesitated for a long time under the tower, still greedy for the money from the army line, and walked forward with fear.