53

CHAPTER 53

Chi Fang worried for several days before realizing that he was thinking too much. Not to mention that Pang Zifei hadn't mentioned this to his dad yet, just to drop out of school and then sign a contract with the club, it would take time.

Compared with Pang Zifei's matter, Yu Mo actually was more of a headache to Chi Fang.He and Yu Mo hadn't talked much for several days.

After the sports meet, it happened to be the midterm exam within a few days. Chi Fang took leave of absence from Yu Mo on the pretext of studying hard.

It's been more than a week since the midterm exams got over, but Chi Fang didn't tell Yu Mo when to restart their classes.

The key was his inexplicable attitude towards Yu Mo...

In his previous life, Chi Fang was frequently chased by girls since he became an adult. After all, he was the third youngest of the Chi family, and Chi Fang did not look bad. It was just that Chi Fang was so happy at that time, he was not interested in these things. Later, because of a car accident, Chi Fang's whole personality changed drastically. Not to mention outsiders, even the Chi family couldn't stand his moody temperament.

Later... Chi Fang wanted to keep the Chi family, and there was nothing left in his mind.The only time he was tempted, the other party released the pigeon[1] directly.

What was wrong with him now? Chi Fang rubbed his forehead, his eyes shifting to the side subconsciously. There was a physical education class today, and Chi Fang didn't want to play ball, so he was in a daze on the side of the court. In the end, he didn't know if Yu Mo did it on purpose. He actually agreed to play with Pang Zifei and kept jumping in front of him.

Chi Fang tried to control his vision, pretending to be intently watching the ball.

"Chi, Chi Fang."

Chi Fang turned his head, looked at the person behind him, and frowned.

Zhu Ling saw Chi Fang's whole body stiffen subconsciously. When she was under the stands, Chi Fang did not beat her, or even say a word, but he just watched her quietly, and almost caused her to collapse.

When she was cleaning things up, she found that Chi Fang was recording on his mobile phone.

Everything she said was recorded.

When Zhu Ling heard her crying voice, her legs became weak with fright. In the past few days, Zhu Ling did not dare to sleep at all, and all the dreams she had when she fell asleep were about being expelled from school. Although Chi Fang didn't seem to tell the teacher afterwards, Zhu Ling still couldn't stop the fear in her heart.

As soon as Chi Fang saw her, he was in a bad mood.

Before he originally thought that Zhu Ling just wanted to give his school uniform to a girl, but Zhu Ling cried in a mess, and wondered why what he said was not vicious.She actually wanted to steal the test papers for the mid-term exam, and then deliberately leave Chi Fang's school uniform.