19

CHAPTER 19

Two people still didn’t go for barbecue. At first glance, Yu Mo is a person who doesn’t eat out often. After all, there is something unhealthy about barbecue. What should he do if something goes wrong after Yu Mo eating barbecue?

Chi Fang finally chose to take Yu Mo for two bowls of beef noodles.

When the two had finished their lunch, there was not much time left for the meet up. Yu Mo followed quietly behind Chi Fang. Although he didn't speak all the way, he kept staring at Chi Fang, and his sense of existence was super strong.

Chi Fang was stared by Yu Mo when he walked, and he stopped helplessly, "What's wrong?"

Yu Mo retracted his gaze and shook his head.

Chi Fang is also immune to Yu Mo's disinterest expression. In fact, Yu Mo is very easy to gets along with. He nods when he likes it, and shakes his head if he doesn't like it. Unlike many times, others say like in their mouths. But they don't necessarily hate it.

"There is still an hour to gather, shall we ..." Chi Fang just wanted to say whether he would go to the meeting place first and wait for a while, and then saw at the corner of Yu Mo's eyes that he glanced to the other side. Chi Fang paused and his brain passed quickly over the map. In that direction ... "Should we stop to see the black panther? I heard that a new black panther has arrived at the zoo. It's so handsome."

There was a hint of surprise in Yu Mo's eyes, and then he nodded.

The black panther newly entered at the zoo was said to have been rescued by an explorer from the wild. At that time, his body was almost bitten into a piece of rag. The city's veterinary emergency centre rescued it for almost a month. Now that it is in a recuperation phase, the zoo has allocated a separate area for black panthers.

The black panther is still a very rare species for urban people. It didn't take long for Chi Fang to see the sign of the black panther along the flow of people.

After all, black panthers are wild animals, and even if they are injured, there is enough danger, so the area where the black panthers are active is still a long way from them. Chi Fang looked at the enclosure for a long time before finding the black panther lying on a stone with his eyes closed.

It's a perfect disguise. If it weren't for the Black Panther yawning and opening his mouth, Chi Fang could not find where it was.

"Look, there it is." Chi Fang was afraid that Yu Mo could not see clearly and pointed at the black panther.

Yu Mo glanced at the black panther. Because he had just been injured, the hair of the black panther was shaved off, and it looked a little funny, unlike the jungle king he imagined.

Yu Mo stared at the Black Panther for a while, and couldn't tell what he felt like. Because he has always been reluctant about speaking, many times his thoughts are ignored, but Chi Fang can know what he is thinking...

Chi Fang stood next to him, because there were so many people around, and the two had to be close together. As soon as Yu Mo lowered his head, he saw the small hair on Chi Fang's head. Because the range of seeing the black panther is very small, everyone around Yu Mo will go forward subconsciously and try to squeeze in.

But Yu Mo found that even in such a crowded situation ... Chi Fang never touched him from beginning to end.

Even if the surrounding area is crowded again, Chi Fang will try to support his body. After several times, Chi Fang's face turned red.

"It's almost time to gather, let's go back first?" Chi Fang pressed his strength backwards and asked. There are more and more people here, and he will probably lean on Yu Mo's body after a few more times.