9

CHAPTER 9

"I told you, Xiaofang, you shouldn't stop me, let me kick that kid, and let him know ‘why the flowers are so red’*!" Pang Zifei complained without expression.

*lyric from the song "Why the Flowers Are So Red" -Why is the flower so red?... It is watered with the blood of youth. Now some use the phrase to let other know that someone need a beating.

Our Xiaofang! Looks cute! Good personality! Spoiled from childhood! Not to mention washing clothes, even washing the dishes never! That Yu Mo dare to let Chi Fang wash his clothes...

Pang Zifei thought and get more angry. He finally turned around and went back, "No, I still want to hit him."

Chi Fang reached out and dragged the man back, "OK, don't go."

He also did not expect that Yu Mo would bring his clothes to school for him to wash. After all, he did get the oil stains on the clothes. There is nothing wrong with Yu Mo asking him to be responsible. It's just that Chi Fang was not very happy. After all, it was considered that he saved Yu Mo last night, but Yu Mo only remembered that he had stained the school uniform...

Don’t be angry, that's the boss of the future, can't afford to... not angry... still angry!

Pang Zifei looked at Chi Fang's expression and couldn't help but shrink his head.

It’s over, Chi Xiaofang's ‘little universe’* erupted.

* term that appears in the "Saint Seiya" (Goddess of Saint Seiya) series of comics and animation games, refers to the potential energy inside the warriors' bodies. Mean his energy burst out

On Thursday afternoon, the second session was physical education class. Chi Fang and others had run a thousand meter. The physical education teacher calculated that the time was almost end, so he waved his hand and announced the dissolution directly.

Several boys led by Pang Zifei ran to the basketball court. There were not many ball hoop in the school, and they all came together in physical education classes, making each time when they grabbed the hoop look like a battle.

Although Pang Zifei was not tall, he was fast enough and rushed to the court first. Bounce the ball and run a few steps forward, which is considered as taking up the ball hoop.

After a few steps, he picked up the basketball. Pang Zifei turned around and saw Chi Fang slowly come over. He couldn't help rolling his eyes and passed the ball. "Master Chi, the speed is a lot faster today."

Chi Fang took the basketball and bounced it twice. He also hasn't touched basketball for a long time, and felt a little bit emotional.

Several boys in the class who played better with Pang Zifei followed, and divided into two teams according to their previous game. Although Chi Fang hasn't touched basketball for a long time, his physical memory is still there. After getting familiar with the feel of the hand, he quickly recovered and became more engaged.

The weather had turned cold at the end of October, but Chi Fang's forehead still sweated a lot. He wiped the hem of the school uniform casually, and was about to stand up and talk to Pang Zifei to take a break, and then he heard the sharp scream of a girl suddenly coming from behind him.

Painful... Chi Fang was slammed forward and took a staggered a step but did not fall directly.

"S***! Chi Xiaofang, are you okay?!" Pang Zifei saw Chi Fang was hit by a ball and his voice trembled. The basketball in his hand was thrown directly to the side, he sprint forward to support Chi Fang.

Although Chi Fang's face was a little pale, his expression was still sober. One hand was lying on the back of his head, and his mouth was gasping, which looked terrible.