35

CHAPTER 35

Chi Fang had a good day at home. Before going to school on Monday, mother Chi fussed on Chi Fang many times. Chi Fang had to promise that he would eat well and exercise. In fact, boys 16 or 17 years old would lack nutrition more or less. After all, they are growing up.

Because it took some time for breakfast, Chi Fang arrived in the classroom later than before. On Monday morning, the classroom was always in a mess, and the moment Chi Fang entered the classroom, he was caught by Pang Zifei. Pang Zifei was sweating on his head, holding on to Chi Fang: "Brother! My brother! You came here so late?!"

Before Chi Fang had time to answer, Pang Zifei urged him: "Hurry up, Math English Chemistry Physics!"

Rolling his eyes, Chi Fang put the schoolbag on the desk, and found a few books Pang Zifei said to him, "You can't do it yourself?"

Pang Zifei took the homework and worked hard. He didn't raise his head when he heard the words of Chi Fang: "I also understand that. I know every symbol of mathematics. Putting one piece is like Oracle. Who knows what is what?"

When Chi Fang heard it, he lost his temper. In the previous life, it was because of Pang Zifei's words that the two of them directly chose the liberal arts without hesitation.

"That's right," Chi Fang sat down, thinking of one thing, and then turned his head slightly, "the accuracy rate this week is not guaranteed."

Because he did not go for tutoring on the weekends, and had one day at home on Sunday, the homework for this week was done by Chi Fang.

Pang Zifei didn't care: "It's okay, it’s just don't have to be empty. There are not so many requirements."

Chi Fang raised an eyebrow and didn't say much, but Pang Zifei heard a trace of gossip from this sentence: "Why not guarantee the accuracy? Aren't you following your little teacher for weekend tuition?"

Pang Zifei also knew that Chi Fang did not want to let the class know, and his voice was much lowered.

Chi Fang snorted, watching Pang Zifei struggling while writing, while still not forgetting to gossip, he really admired his passion for gossip, but—

"I've heard the class teacher's footsteps."

As soon as Chi Fang's voice fell, the math teacher had already opened the door and saw Lao* Gao frowning in his class, "all go back and sit down!"

*old. Gao his surname

In less than five seconds, the classmates in the class slipped back to their seats, but there were still a few people struggling to write, and it was obvious that they did not notice the changes in the surrounding environment.

Pang Zifei took advantage of the books that he had piled up, and while the math teacher couldn't see him, wrote a few words of the last one. He then lightly pushed Chi Fang’s chair.

Chi Fang calmly put his hands behind his back and took his workbook back.

Noisy after finish the homework, the time for early self-study is almost over, Chi Fang calm down and start listening. He can basically keep up with the new courses now, and the previous things are slowly being replenished.

During the lesson, Chi Fang planned to read the notes from the last lesson again. Just after looking at the two lines, Pang Zifei push the chair again.

Chi Fang was speechless: "What happened?"

Pang Zifei rubbed his excitement secretly: "Chi Xiaofang, are you had a fight with Yu Mo!"

The sound was so happy that he almost had a party to celebrate it.