91

Yu Mo frowned and looked around. The surrounding area seemed to be a small park with a lot of greenery, and he was sitting on a bench under the shade of the tree, shaking his feet.... Yu Mo bowed his head and stared at his two short legs. Then he looked at his arms again. Although he was much sturdier than a normal child, he could see that he was definitely not grown.

Where was he?

Yu Mo frowned and looked around. Last thing he remembered, he was holding Chi Fang, and maybe because he was too tired, he fell asleep on the ice coffin. With the temperature of the ice coffin and the remoteness of the villa, if he waited until someone found him, he should have died because of the low temperature.

Why did he appear here inexplicably, and... also changed his body?

Yu Mo pursed his lips, and was just about to jump off the chair, when he saw two children walking on the road on the left. One of the children seemed a little scared and was holding the other fat boy's hand tightly. Yu Mo's gaze was fixed on the thin child, and he staggered when he jumped off the chair, but he didn't seem to notice it at all.

His strangeness attracted the attention of the two children, perhaps because Yu Mo's gaze was too terrifying, and the thin child realized it, so he hid behind the little fat boy. As Yu Mo watched the movements of the two people, his eyebrows jumped, he directly took a few steps forward and dragged Chi Fang into his arms.

Chi Fang suddenly moved from the safe area (behind Pang Zifei) to the danger area (in Yu Mo's arms), and he started crying, with tears half hanging from the corners of his eyes. However, the boy in front of him hugged him so tightly that he couldn't even turn his head back.

Suddenly, Chi Fang was snatched from Pang Zifei, and he was dumbfounded for a second before reacting. He stretched out his hand to rescue Chi Fang from the enemy's claws. As a result, even though the boy was holding a person in his arms, he was still like a loach. He couldn't catch him at all, but it made Pang Zifei out of breath.

"You...you let go of Chi Xiaofang!" Pang Zifei gasped in a hurry.

It was really Chi Fang. Yu Mo realized that his hold was too tight, and when he realized Chi Fang's discomfort, he relaxed it a little. He lowered his head and looked at the child who was no more than thirteen or fourteen in his arms, thanking God for the first time.

Chi Fang initially thought that the boy would beat him, but the man did nothing except hold him a little tight. Chi Fang breathed a sigh of relief. It was just being hugged. Xiao Chi Fang had been cute since he was a child. When he went out with Mother Chi, even people walking on the road could not help but want to hug him. This person may also...wanted to hug him?

I'm a man, I just got hugged and I can't cry!

So Chi Fang held his tears back abruptly.

Pang Zifei's voice still attracted the teacher's attention. Chi Fang was too good, and coupled with him being from the Chi family, the teachers inevitably took him more seriously.

When he came over, Chi Fang was being held by a strange child, while Pang Zifei on the other side was furious, but the strange child didn't even look at him.

"This..." The teacher hesitated, and asked Chi Fang, "Is it someone you know?"

Chi Fang shook his head silently, he didn't even know what the boy was called.

Just as the thought appeared his mind, the boy seemed to have a mind-reading skill, and he said, "Yu Mo."

The boy's voice was very nice, with a juvenile intonation, but it was inexplicably fascinating. The slightly voice-con Chi Fang pursed his lips and gave Yu Mo a big smile.