21

CHAPTER 21

Chi Fang called the driver at home in advance, and by the time school over, the driver was already waiting at the school gate. Chi Fang opened the door and looked up to see the familiar black car across the road.

Yu Mo’s car always finds a place where no one is there, so many people in the school know that Chi Fang’s family is rich, but they don’t know that Yu Mo is actually a rich second generation... No, maybe a rich nth generation.

Chi Fang was in a daze for a while and stood in front of the car door for a long time.

"Master?" The driver was puzzled.

Chi Fang looked back, shook his head with a smile, "It's nothing." Then he got into the car and closed the door.

The car started smoothly. The driver has been working for Chi family for a long time. He knew that Chi Fang had a slight motion sickness, so the speed of the car was not fast, but Chi Fang still felt a little uncomfortable inexplicable.

Sitting in the back seat with eyes closed for a while, Chi Fang grabbed the schoolbag on one side without opening his eyes, so he touched it blindly and found the small medicine box that Yu Mo gave him for the treatment of motion sickness. He took two pills for motion sickness.

"Are you uncomfortable?" The driver saw this, and the movement of the car became slower and slower. "Should we stop in front and take a rest before we leave?"

Chi Fang shook his head and smiled, "It's all right, I took a motion sickness medicine."

Although ... it didn't change much. Chi Fang felt a little uncomfortable in the back seat, and sighed halfway.

Or ... prepare a pillow in the car?

The driver nodded, glanced over the small pillbox, and looked a little worried. Although the master had motion sickness before, the symptoms were still mild. Now he has to take medicine for motion sickness. Is it possible that the master motion sickness has become serious?

"Uncle Liu, you said ..." Chi Fang suddenly said, "A person who doesn't get motion sickness, why does he carry a motion sickness medicine with him?"

The driver turned back and heard a smile, "Maybe it's because someone has a motion sickness around him, so he will keep it ready at all times."

Chi Fang nodded and did not speak again. Uncle Liu doesn’t ask too much, he can only minimize the shaking of the vehicle.

In November, the temperature dropped quickly, and the daytime became shorter and shorter. By the time Chi Fang arrived home, it was already dark. After eating, Chi Fang go upstairs to do his homework. The Chi family knew that the younger brother had worked hard recently and did not disturb him.

Chi Fang solved all the assignments in other subjects before opening the math textbook. There are not many math assignments, a few after-school exercises, and two papers.

Chi Fang has been listening carefully to the class during this time. Although he had no time to make up for the things he lost before, there is still no problem with homework. It was just that Chi Fang looked at the exercises on the paper, but he couldn't calm down. Yu Mo who always sat in the last row alone was in his mind.

After returning to his senses, Chi Fang looked at the ghost symbol he drew on the paper, silently put down the pen, turned and threw himself on the bed.

It turned out that when the big boss was a kid ... Chi Fang looked at the chandelier above his head.

As soon as the previous life Yu Mo appeared, he was already the president of Yuchi Group. He was rich and handsome, and there was no shortage of flattering people around him. As long as he wanted something, someone would find for him immediately.