84

As a top-ranking university in China, Beijing University did not recruit many students every year, but they were all top students. This year, the admission of Beijing University was also in accordance with the usual practice, with senior brothers and sisters waiting for new students to enroll.

Standing at the gate of the school, Chi Fang looked at the bustling crowd around him, and felt a little headache. He turned his head and looked at Yu Mo behind him: "Go report first?"

Yu Mo nodded.

Both of them were outstanding, and when they stood at the school gate, they quickly attracted the attention of a bunch of people. It was just that those people didn't know whether these two people were freshmen or seniors. If they were freshmen... the hands of these two people were too clean, just look at this circle of freshmen, with at least a suitcase in their hands. These individuals came completely empty-handed.

But if it's an old student... When did their school have these kinds of handsome guys, and why didn't they know!

Chi Fang and Yu Mo did not stay at the school gate for long.

During the summer vacation, the two of them visited the Imperial Capital and bought a small apartment nearby. They arranged the place half a month ago. They also visited the Beijing University.

According to the direction, the two people first reported to the Academic Affairs Office and received all the student ID cards by the way. As for the dormitory of the school, although the two had decided to live outside, the process still had to be done.

Because these days were the initial days for reporting, there were freshmen dragging suitcases or seniors leading the freshmen everywhere in Beijing University. Chi Fang and Yu Mo felt a little bit abrupt inside.

The students along the way couldn't help but look back at the two people. Chi Fang was still okay, but Yu Mo's expression was becoming more and more impatient. In the end, when another pretty good-looking girl, looked back at them after passing by them, Yu Mo reached out and took Chi Fang's hand.

The girl's eyes widened suddenly and looked at the two boys as they were going to go hand in hand.

...The handsome boys were all self-sufficient, what should girls do?

As a result, many people at Beijing University knew about the two before they enrolled. There were two handsome guys in the freshmen of the finance department, but the others had no chance.

Yu Mo, who had successfully declared his sovereignty, felt much better, and even his expression softened. When Chi Fang saw this, he shook his wrist and raised his eyebrows: "Isn't it childish?"

Yu Mo didn't blush, his hand holding Chi Fang tightened. After he enrolled, he would take courses in two departments so he had to declare the ownership in advance, so that no one would dare to come near Chi Fang.

The dormitory had a four-person setup, which was quite spacious. There was a bed and a study table, and everyone had their own wardrobes. The bathroom was also independent, with a small balcony. But for Yu Mo, it was impossible for a person who had already tasted meat to be a vegetarian and stay in the dormitory. So, Yu Mo just glanced at it casually, and didn't plan to live there at all.

There were already two boys in the dormitory. Seeing Chi Fang come in, they just thought of getting up to help, and found that both of them were empty handed. The boy was at a loss for a moment, and reacted, "Is there too much stuff downstairs, we will help you move it up."

Chi Fang smiled and explained to the two people, and they heard him say that he and Yu Mo didn't plan to live in school. The expressions of those two boys were also a little surprised. After all, if this was the case, those two people could sleep in a four- person room.