3

CHAPTER 3

"Well, open the papers. The first question ..."

Chi Fang rubbed his forehead, hesitated but still took out his pen, and followed the teacher's words to start the lesson. Although he couldn't understand most of them, he barely memorized everything the teacher said.

As the math teacher talked about the papers, he looked at the students below and he sighed slightly. The mathematics paper this time is actually more difficult, because it is the first large-scale exam in high school. The academic group is trying to suppress the impetuous mentality of the students. As a result, the state of mind is now depressed. The effect is obviously too much.

When he moved his sight to the Chi Fang, he could not help but freeze. Chi Fang has always been good in class, but this kind of good is relatively speaking. He didn't skip class, didn't fight, and didn’t sleep. He just daze. The math teacher talked with Chi Fang many times, and it was useless. But, Chi Fang started to take classes seriously today?

The math teacher thought about it.

After all, Chi Fang's math grade ... the math teacher felt terrible thinking about it.

A paper was finished before the end of the lesson, and the math teacher put down the paper, and say few words to comfort everyone.

After the bell rang, Chi Fang just breathed a sigh of relief and heard the math teacher called his name. "Chi Fang came to the office with me."

Shuying's office is on the second floor. When Chi Fang followed the math teacher in, she saw the English teacher facing a pile of papers, frowning and analyzing something. Chi Fang subconsciously hid behind the math teacher. The English teacher is also their class teacher. The person is very good and just likes to talk. He makes Chi Fang particularly afraid to see him every time.

The math teacher asked Chi Fang to move a stool and sit next to him. Instead of mentioning Chi Fang's two-point paper, he asked instead: "Chi Fang, do you think of which university you want to take in the future?"

For a moment, Chi Fang was confused, and suddenly hesitated.

Although he now has future memories and is sensitive to business, he is still a high school student in essence. Even if he runs to tell others that he has been reborn, it is probably similar to Pang Zifei's reaction.

So, in other words ... if he wants to go to college, he has to go through the college entrance exam again???

Chi Fang's face turned dark instantly.

The math teacher saw the response from Chi Fang, and he felt a little comfort. He continued: "No matter which university you want to take, you can make a target first. Even if it is a particularly difficult school, such as Beijing University, you can consider it. There are three years left between the college entrance examination and no matter how difficult the school is, you can do it.”

Chi Fang hesitated for a few seconds and nodded. As for the aristocratic university of the previous life, none of it was within his consideration. Not to mention that the aristocratic university did not teach him anything at all. After that because of some things, Chi Fang took over the Chi family's business. It was because he came from that university, he lost many opportunities for cooperation.

Chi Fang looked up and looked at the math teacher and nodded. "Teacher, I will think about it."

The math teacher smiled and said, "It’s good if you can figure it out. Although you are a little bit poor now, but you still have enough time, or you can consider finding a tutor for supplement. Of course you better discuss with your parents about these things. "