60

CHAPTER 60

Chi Fang woke up with a hangover again.

He opened his eyes silently and stared at the ceiling above his head for a long time. He had been very careful, okay, who knew that there would be alcohol in a fruity drink, not to mention his current body's resistance to alcohol was too weak. It was not that there was no resistance at all, but the resistance was all in negative!

Speaking of which... he seemed to have met his big brother last night?

Chi Fang rubbed his forehead blankly and got up. When he went downstairs, he saw his second and eldest brother sitting on the sofa with serious faces, not knowing what they were talking about.

"Morning...?" As soon as Chi Fang said that, the eyes of the two people on the sofa moved towards him, and Chi Fang's voice instantly became quieter.

Wait, he wouldn't have become crazy after drinking too much yesterday, right? Chi Fang earnestly recalled whether he had been drunk in his previous life and missed the strange gazes of Chi Zheng and Chi Yan.

Chi Zheng: We can't tell Xiaofang.

Chi Yan: We have to resolutely prohibit the Yu brat from approaching the younger brother.

The two brothers reached an agreement with their eyes and nodded firmly to each other.

Chi Fang didn't understand, so he went downstairs and took a look at them, "Where's mom?"

Chi Zheng moved aside, made room for Chi Fang, and replied: "Mom went out, to buy groceries...? I don't know who she is going to invite for dinner. I went out early in the morning."

Chi Fang nodded.

Chi Zheng was not surprised when he saw him nod, and he asked, "Do you know who mother wants to invite to dinner?"

Chi Fang hummed and said, "It's Yu Mo."

Chi Zheng's expression instantly stiffened, and he turned his head to face Chi Yan. Seeing Chi Yan also looking surprised, it was obvious he also didn't know it earlier as well. Chi Zheng twitched his mouth, and said silently, "Why?"

Why did you invite that brat! That brat conspired against our family's Chi Fang! Mom, you are leading the wolf into the room!

"Because he helped me with tuition," Chi Fang said of course, but was a little confused at Chi Zheng's strong opposition, "You... why don't you like him so much?"

Because he wants to steal my brother from me!

Chi Zheng thought blankly.

Of course, he couldn't tell Chi Fang this. Chi Zheng racked his brains to find out Yu Mo's shortcomings. It was a pity that he didn't have much contact with Yu Mo. Before, he was only dissatisfied with this person for occupying Chi Fang's time. Then, Chi Yan brought the drunk Chi Fang back home last night and mentioned his matter. In the study, they seriously discussed with each other how Yu Mo should be kept away from their little brother.

It was not easy for Chi Zheng, who was severely doting on his younger brother, to not go directly to the villa next door to beat up Yu Mo.

This person actually dared to come to his house. Is this trying to please his mother so that Chi Fang could be abducted!

The more Chi Zheng thought, the angrier and more irritable he was. After taking one last sip of the coffee, he stood up, "I'll beat him up!"

Chi Fang: "..."

"Second, Second Brother!" Chi Fang hurriedly grabbed Chi Zheng's sleeves, the whole person was a little confused, as if questioning why the second brother didn't like Yu Mo, and why did the second brother suddenly want to beat Yu Mo?!