36

CHAPTER 36

The weather is getting colder and the clothes he is wearing are getting thicker. The day in December is short, and it gets dark when school is over. As soon as Chi Fang walked out of the teaching building, he felt a chill on his face. He looked up slightly, and through the street lights in front of the building, he saw white snowflakes falling down.

"It's snowing?" Pang Zifei glanced at sky and frowned. "What about the PE class tomorrow?"

He doesn't have any feelings for the snow. The first reaction is that tomorrow PE class 80% sure will be cancel tomorrow.

Chi Fang wrapped a neck-wrapped scarf and laughed, "The exam is about half a month away and you still want to play every day. Aren't you afraid of being beaten by Uncle Pang if you fail the exam?"

Pang Zifei thought of his dad's slap and shuddered, "I don't want to, but ... no, no, no."

He also struggled but couldn't resist. He don't know how Chi Xiaofang had the perseverance to study.

Chi Fang shook his head helplessly. Pang Zifei can learn, he just didn't want to. Don’t say about anything else, let’s talk about the game that Pang Zifei played. He also learned about it later. Not to mention the various professions and skills there, the various play styles and maps alone are more than what he has to learn. Pang Zifei not only remembered all, but also familiar with every profession and play styles.

If Pang Zifei could use this perseverance to study, how could he not learn?

The first snow in winter was very heavy. Chi Fang wake up the next morning and saw that the ground outside the window was covered with silver and white. Chi Fang stood in front of the apartment window and looked at the heavy snow outside.

It seems that Pang Zifei's basketball game today is no more.

Chi Fang ate breakfasts before going out to school. When he arrived in the classroom, he saw Pang Zifei lying on the desk, looking listless.

"Well, there's only half a month left, if you don't hold Buddha’s feet* anymore, be careful to ‘eat bamboo shoots and fried meat’*." Chi Fang said.

*to clasp the Buddha's feet when danger arises: to profess devotion only when in trouble/ doing thing at the last minute

*get flogged

Pang Zifei glanced at Chi Fang, "Whose Buddha's feet to hold? Is it yours?"

Chi Fang smiled and raised his chin in the direction of the back seat. "Isn't that just the right thigh?"

Yu Mo had just entered the classroom, and his hair was a little wet because of the snow. He lowered his schoolbag and saw Chi Fang come over.

Chi Fang took two sheets of paper in hand and motioned to Yu Mo bowed his head, "So much snow, your car is not stopping closer?"

Yu Mo obediently bowed his head and let Chi Fang helping him wipe off the snow from his hair before he said, "Not far."

Chi Fang was helpless, throwing the paper in the garbage bag and changing the question: "What do you want for Christmas?"

Chi Fang also saw the date this morning, and suddenly remembered that Christmas was coming. It happened to be Christmas on the weekend. He could prepare a gift the day before and bring it on Saturday. Yu Mo said for a moment, "Anything."

He suddenly thought of the answer he had searched out before.

"You want to catch up with people on Valentine's Day, Singles' Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Regardless of the holiday, as long as you can give gifts, you can’t forget. Let the other party feel your heart."