73

CHAPTER 73

Chi Fang was gone.

Within half an hour, Chi Zheng and Chi Yan drove to the apartment, and Yu Mo was standing by and was calling someone.

Chi Zheng took a step forward and threw a punch. He was about to hit Yu Mo's face, but he was pulled back by Chi Yan. Chi Zheng didn't fight against him, and he broke free from the shackles of his elder brother, "Don't stop me, if I don't beat him so that not even his mother can recognize him today, I won't be surnamed Chi!!"

Chi Yan silently grabbed his mad brother and moved his head aside. He saw a glamorous woman standing by, and saw from her eyebrows that she was definitely related to Yu Mo.

Only then did Chi Zheng notice that there were other people next to them, and the place in the middle had been fenced off. It was just that the roads on both sides had warnings about road repair work put up, so it didn't attract attention.

Seeing his brother regain his senses, Chi Yan released his hand and took two steps forward, "Hello, I am Chi Fang's eldest brother, Chi Yan, may I ask you, Madam, who are you?"

Mother Yu glanced at Chi Zheng lightly before reaching out. She shook hands with Chi Yan, "I'm Yu Mo's mother."

Chi Zheng: "..."

Just now he said he wanted to beat her child so that even his mother won't recognize him. But his mother was on the scene, and Chi Zheng's expression became somewhat embarrassing.

Yu Mo put the phone away and walked over, "Father has sent someone to check it, but there is a large flow of people around here, and here is a blind spot for monitoring, it is difficult to find anything."

"The little brother is so good, why did someone kidnap him?" Chi Zheng gritted his teeth.

Yu Mo didn't speak, but gently touched the schoolbag in his hand.

"Excuse me, did the younger brother usually have any hatred with anyone at school?" Chi Yan looked at Yu Mo.

Yu Mo shook his head, but paused when he thought of a person, "Wang Pengyu...

"Wang Pengyu? The young master of the Wang family?" Chi Zheng was stunned for a moment, and then he knew where the photos came from.

"Wang Family..." Chi Yan narrowed his eyes slightly.

Chi Fang woke up in a panic and in pain. He didn't know how much effort the man had used to knock him out. Chi Fang only felt that the back of his head hurts as if he was suddenly hit by an AK-47.

His wrists were tied behind his back, and he couldn't sit up. Chi Fang could only fall to the ground for a while before reluctantly regaining his senses. His forehead was slightly moist, Chi Fang gasped lightly with his mouth open, slightly opened his eyes and glanced around.

The surrounding area was full of messy goods. Seeing that there was dust on it, no one must have been here for at least half a year.

There was no one around, and there was no sound as well. Chi Fang endured the headache and tried to lift himself off the ground. Both hands and feet were tied, but the clothes on his body were still intact. Chi Fang pressed the pocket of his pants with his elbow, and the phone inside was gone.

Closing his eyes, Chi Fang found a shelf to lean on.

It was... too much.

Chi Fang didn't know who tied him up, but at least this person didn't kill him directly, which meant that this person had other purposes, and he was still safe.