59

CHAPTER 59

On the second day after finishing the exam, Chi Fang found a hotel and invited the students in the class to dinner. Although they would be reclassified after the second year of high school, for the first year of high school they were still considered as classmates.

Most of the classmates arrived at the invitation, only a few did not come, and Chi Fang didn't care about them. Yu Mo also arrived, but it was obvious that he couldn't adapt to so many people. He sat blankly beside Chi Fang without speaking.

The hotel that Chi Fang chose was owned by Chi's family. The classmates were not clear about Chi Fang's family background but thought that Chi Fang was able to treat guests in such a high-end place so his family must be rich, and they didn't dare to make trouble.

Chi Fang had no habit of showing off his wealth. After ordering a few dishes, he passed the menu to others. After a while, despite the environment, the people in the class let go of their restraint.

A group of half-sized little ghosts could only talk about their studies, grades, and which little girl was pretty. It was just that the squad leader's fist was threatening on the side, and this group dared not talk nonsense. Chi Fang knew that he could not drink well right now, so instead of drinking with them, he ordered a bottle of fruity drinks and drank them bit by bit.

Halfway through the meal, the cake was brought up, Chi Fang was pushed to the front row with a smile, and then the cake was divided among everyone. Yu Mo always didn't like to get close to this kind of thing, so he stood far away. After the classmates had all the cake divided out, Chi Fang came back with two small plates.

He handed one of them to Yu Mo, "Cake."

Yu Mo looked at the small cake on the plate, filled with several layers of cream. When he raised his head again, Chi Fang was still looking at him with a smile, but his face was a little red...

Chi Fang didn't expect that every fruity drink in this hotel was imbued with alcohol, even though that little alcohol was not worth mentioning for him in the previous life. But for him now, currently out of practice, it was no different from a cup of Erguotou[1]...

He looked at Yu Mo in front of him and knew that this person was called Yu Mo, who he liked, so he suppressed it. But he couldn't help being happy, and he started to laugh.

Yu Mo reluctantly took the cake plate, and handily took the other plate and put it on the table. Chi Fang didn't struggle, and he smiled and watched Yu Mo toss the cake away. After seeing this, he wasn't able to wake up for a while. Yu Mo hesitantly looked around at his classmates. Chi Fang originally planned to treat him to KTV after the dinner, and even the place was booked, but seeing Chi Fang now, there would be no way to go.

If it were a year ago, Yu Mo would have taken Chi Fang away directly, and would not care about the people in this restaurant.

At most, the bill would be paid.

But now...

Yu Mo endured his impatience and squeezed to the side of the squad leader. Although the squad leader was a girl, she had a good personality and could play with most of the people in the class.

"Li Ye." Yu Mo's cold voice sounded, the squad leader shook her head and looked back at Yu Mo blankly, "Chi Fang is drunk, I'll take him back first." The squad leader was stunned and looked towards the corner and saw Chi Fang sitting in the corner, smiling like a Maitreya Buddha.

"After dinner in a while, you can go to this place to continue playing." Yu Mo handed the KTV address to the monitor, "but you must go home before eleven o'clock, I will trouble you."