32

CHAPTER 32

The next day, Chi Fang received the second brother's message, and he wait for them in the living room downstairs, counting the time. When several people arrived at home, as soon as Chi Fang opened the door, he saw that Mother Chi's face was dark.

He gave the second brother a subconscious glance.

Speaking of which, this is still a habit that Chi Fang developed from a young age. When he was a kid, every time he went out, as soon as he came back, as long as mother Chi's face wasn't right, he would go to his second brother, who would secretly wink at him.

Chi Zheng saw Chi Fang's eyes, shook his head slightly, and his expression was not very good.

Chi Fang blinked, turning his mind. A smile hangs on his face, holding Mother Chi's arm: "Mom, come on, don't be angry. Eat some food first."

Mother Chi saw the meals on the dinner table, and her brows were tightened. She looked helplessly at Chi Fang, and she couldn't get angry anymore. She said, "Okay, okay. Let's eat first. "

After eating, Chi Fang secretly hid in the kitchen to check with his brother while he was cleaning the chopsticks.

Chi Fang asked, "Second Brother, what's going on? Why is mom look so angry?"

Speaking of this, Chi Zheng was also angry: "It's our good aunt!"

Chi Fang was a little puzzled. He only knew that the aunt in the previous life had plugged one of his cousins ​​into Chi's company. Although his father didn't pay much attention to him, the cousin everywhere proclaimed how much he valued by Chi's father. In the end, the father had to send people to the branch office. As a result, at that time, the cousin stole the secrets of Father Chi's company and sold it to another competitor for more than 100,000. If not for this matter, his parents in the past life would not have...

"Brother? What are you doing, brother?" Chi Zheng looked at Chi Fang's gritted teeth, stretched out his hand and struck Chi Fang's head, "what is this deep hatred look."

Chi Fang turned back and touched his forehead. He smiled embarrassedly: "It's nothing, I lost in thought. Brother, tell me, what happened?"

Chi Zheng shook his lips, "In fact, it was nothing. Aunt wanted Zhang Chen to enter father's company. Father wanted to agree, but mother didn't know why, so she avoided it for a few days. As a result ..." Speaking of this, Chi Zheng can't help rolling his eyes, "Do you know about Zhang Chen dropping out of college? I have been hearing from my aunt before because he was bullied in school, so he dropped out. As a result, this time, my mother asked someone to find out, it was not that at all! "

"Zhang Chen was dropped out of the school because he stole something at school!"

Chi Fang blinked. He knew it. Otherwise, he wouldn't let his mother wait for a few days, but ... just like this, shouldn't Mother Chi be so angry?

"You talk about such a person, can he go to work well when he joins father's company?" Chi Zheng was unhappy. "Once the mother refused this matter, it was enough for each other to know what to do. As a result, aunt unexpectedly ..."

"She actually took Zhang Chen to the grandfather to complaint." Chi Zheng gritted his teeth.

Chi Fang froze for a moment.

This is really ...

The Chi family’s patriarch is more than seventy years this year. Because he hurt his body when he started his business in the early years, he already threw the family business to Father Chi. He found a quiet community and played chess with people. No one can guess that such an inconspicuous old man will be the patriarch of Chi family in this city.