25

CHAPTER 25

After break, it happened to be a physical education class in the afternoon. When the physical education teacher announced dissolution, Pang Zifei did not rush out to grab the ball, but turned his head in front of Yu Mo. Yu Mo stood still, watching Pang Zifei in silent.

Pang Zifei glanced up and down at Yu Mo.

Chi Fang stepped forward and grabbed Pang Zifei, lowering his voice, "What are you doing?!"

Pang Zifei gave Chi Fang a reassuring look, facing Yu Mo: "Would you like to play a basketball?"

Yu Mo looked at him lightly, but did not react.

"Three to three, you find three, I find three, let's play one game, and the loser promises the winner one request." Pang Zifei glanced at Yu Mo, "How?"

Yu Mo glanced at Chi Fang holding Pang Zifei's hand, raised an eyebrow, and actually nodded, "Yes."

Chi Fang watched in stunned as Yu Mo followed Pang Zifei to the gym, and quickly followed. Two boys in the class are standing under a basketball stand next to the court. They usually play well with Pang Zifei. It is not surprising to see Yu Mo coming over with Pang Zifer, and he said hello in advance.

"We have a deal?"

Pang Zifei nodded, facing Yu Mo, "These two are my friends. You can choose two more."

Yu Mo shook his head.

Pang Zifei frowned. "What? You regret it?"

Yu Modao: "No, I can do it myself."

Chi Fang who followed them heard Yu Mo's words and suddenly thought of the member of the school team who was beaten by Yu Mo and wept. He heard that he now started shaking when he touched the ball, and basically couldn't train.

Yu Mo does have this strength, but Pang Zifei doesn't know. Although he heard that the school team seemed to have been beaten by an ordinary student, but because he was busy playing a team game some time ago, it was not clear who was that person.

"Are you looking down on me?" Pang Zifei narrowed his eyes, and everyone who knew him know he was a little angry.

Yu Mo glanced, a hint of doubt flashed in his eyes, "I ..."

"Wait a minute!" Chi Fang interrupted Yu Mo's words in a hurry, and based on his understanding of Yu Mo, he is afraid Yu Mo would definitely say that he alone is enough. By that time, Pang Zifei is probably really going to be mad. “Wait a minute, count me in. I'm with the Yu Mo team, and another one ... "Chi Fang glanced around, his eyes lit up, “Sports Committee! Plus the Sports Committee is enough!"

The sports committee standing among the people eating melon* was suddenly being called and looked blankly.

*being onlookers

Chi Fang couldn't help it. Although he started chatting with his classmates recently, after all, he was not very familiar, and Yu Mo was not good because of Zhu Ling's rumor.

"Okay." The sports committee didn't care. It was good to play a ball anyway.

Seeing this, Chi Fang was relieved. Although Yu Mo on the side was interrupted, his expression was still calm and there was no unhappy mood. Instead, Pang Zifei saw Chi Fang want to play and frowned. "Chi Xiaofang, you forgot about your head. You were smashed, didn't you?

Chi Fang smiled and waved, "It's okay, I'll just play for twenty minutes anyway."

Pang Zifei had no choice but to let Chi Fang follow suit, but his eyes on Yu Mo were increasingly unhappy.