46

CHAPTER 46

The bell rang and the exam began.

The invigilator in the first examination room randomly circled the examination room twice and found a place to sit down. The examination room was sorted by grades, so in the first examination room, students generally answered the questions more seriously and he didn't need to look around too much.

However, there was an exception in the examination room today.

The invigilator stared at the first place student and frowned. The student sitting there was actually sleeping on his stomach! The invigilator stood up and walked to Yu Mo's side. As soon as he was about to knock on the table, his eyes were attracted by the completed test paper.

Every question on the test paper had been answered.

The teacher's movements paused slightly. He also taught geography, and he could naturally see that the student hadn't answered casually. The invigilator hesitated for a while, but still didn't wake him up, and Yu Mo woke only in time to hand in the paper.

The same was true for the second subject. Yu Mo quickly finished answering the questions and fell asleep on the table. This time the invigilator couldn't read the test papers and called Yu Mo once, but Yu Mo ignored him and continued to sleep. The invigilator's face turned blue, but he didn't care about him anymore.

As soon as the bell rang after the second examination, Yu Mo stood up and walked out of the classroom quickly, but the invigilator did not respond. When Chi Fang handed in the papers, packed up his things and left the examination room, he saw Yu Mo already standing outside the door.

When Yu Mo saw that Chi Fang hadn't even tied his scarf, his face sank, he frowned and took a step forward, then he took the scarf from Chi Fang's hand. Chi Fang smiled helplessly, "Aren't we not out of the school building yet?"

But he didn't refuse either, standing there with his schoolbag in one hand, as he let Yu Mo fasten the scarf around his neck. After eating at a small restaurant outside, Yu Mo stared at Chi Fang taking the medicine again, and then sent Chi Fang to the examination room.

Pang Zifei looked at them silently, waited until Yu Mo left, and leaned forward, "I say, Chi Xiaofang..."

"En?" Chi Fang set out his pen and ruler, as the first test in the afternoon was mathematics."Did you catch Yu Mo's handle[1]?" Pang Zifei was curious, "How can he be like taking care of his father, so afraid that you will bump and fall."

Chi Fang's hand paused slightly and he met Pang Zifei's gaze. There was a smile in it. Pang Zifei suddenly felt a chill on his back. Before Chi Fang could speak, he stood up and said, "I'm going to the examination room!"

Pang Zifei ran away.

Chi Fang curled his lips, then the smile on his face faded. His body was still slightly feverish, and even his head was a little dizzy, but he had to take the math test, even though he did not feel well.

However, as Pang Zifei said, Chi Fang had also realized that Yu Mo's attitude towards him seemed a bit too good.