88

Chi Fang had been very busy recently. After returning from the exchange program from Country M, Chi Fang did not directly enter Chi's enterprise, but started from scratch and founded an Internet company.

The company had just been established, and everything had to be done by himself. Although there were many capable people, it was still very busy. Both of them were too busy, so Chi Fang had to send Xiaoyu to Mother Chi. Mother Chi's love for the little guy soon surpassed Chi Zheng, and even Chi Fang's first position was faintly unprotected.

After finally finalizing the matters of the first project with the project manager, Chi Fang glanced outside the window, only to realize that it was already dark. He glanced at the time; it was already ten o'clock in the evening.

Yu Mo didn't even call him?

Chi Fang was puzzled and opened the chat box with Yu Mo, which showed that the last chat was three days ago.

Chi Fang blinked slowly and recalled the recent events.

The last time they had a meal together seemed to be a week ago, and the last time they went to a movie together...it seemed to have been three months ago. He seemed... indeed, to have been ignoring Yu Mo for a long time.

Chi Fang felt a little guilty, so he cleverly sent a message to Yu Mo.

Chi Fang: Are you at home? Have you eaten?

Even almost ten minutes after the message was sent, Yu Mo had not replied.

Chi Fang felt a little flustered, Yu Mo shouldn't really be angry, right? He hesitated, instead of calling Yu Mo, he got up and left the company. Chi Fang's company was based in the science and technology zone. In the evening, there were no other people there besides those who worked overtime, and only the sound of Chi Fang's own footsteps could be heard quietly.

It was already December, and as soon as he walked out of the company's door, he could feel the surrounding temperature drop sharply.

Chi Fang wrapped a scarf around himself and drove back to the villa.

The villa was not far from Chi Fang's company, and it took only half an hour to drive there. Although the lights in the villa were not on, there was a slight light inside.

When Chi Fang saw this, his heart was relieved.

Yu Mo should have turned on the TV and fallen asleep... Chi Fang guessed and parked the car in the garage. When he walked to the door of the villa, he felt a sudden cold on his cheeks. He was stunned for a moment and looked up at the sky. Under the light on both sides, he could see small snowflakes slowly falling.

Wiping off the water marks on his face, Chi Fang opened the door and entered the house.

The room was completely dark, and the light that could be seen before, had disappeared without him knowing. Chi Fang stood silently at the door, and the few horror movies he had watched flashed in his mind in an instant. Chi Fang trembled, and subconsciously reached out to turn on the light, but he pressed the switch up and down several times, and the room did not light up.

Could it be a power outage...

Chi Fang felt a little flustered. He stood at the door but didn't dare to go inside. He whispered, "Yu Mo? Are you there?"

His voice just fell, and it was very dark. A small light suddenly lit up in the living room. A Christmas tree was placed in the center of the living room, with colorful small lights hung on it to illuminate the surroundings.

"Merry Christmas." A deep voice rang in Chi Fang's ears, and he stepped back subconsciously, and slammed into the prepared embrace.

The light in the living room was on.