89

The first meeting between Chi Zheng and Xu Guang was not good. At that time, Chi Zheng was in junior high school. It was the peak of his rebellious period. With the identity of the second young master of the Chi family, he was always arrogant in class. Although Xu Guang was the only child in the family, his parents had a gentle personality, so Xu Guang had always been gentle.

At that time, Xu Guang's second uncle had the most weight at home, and many people did not dare to offend him. The second uncle of the Xu family didn't like the elder brother who pressed him everywhere, and even had a bad attitude towards Xu Guang.

In the beginning of Xu Guang's junior high school, many people knew about the Xu family situation. Their parents were afraid of offending Second Uncle Xu. They their children not to talk to Xu Guang. The teachers in the school didn't care about this child, so Xu Guang didn't make friends in his first year of the junior high school.

At the end of the year parent-teacher meeting, Mother Xu discovered the cold treatment her child had suffered at school.

This was the first time this gentle southern woman was tough and decisive. Before Second Uncle Xu could react, she transferred Xu Guang to another school.

In this way, Xu Guang transferred to Chi Zheng's class in the second year of junior high. The cold reception for a year still affected Xu Guang. Although he did not feel inferior because of this, he was also used to being silent and feeling neglected.

So, when Xiaochi was standing at his desk, knocking on his desk seriously, and asking to worship the dock, Xu Guang was at a loss.

Chi Zheng was looking up and down at the new transfer student. When he was a child, Xu Guang had white skin, a little baby fat on his face, and a well-behaved hairstyle... Chi Zheng poked his mouth and thought that he looked like a good student. Was this the kind of good student who would stand tremblingly in front of you and tell you that it was not good to skip class.

The most annoying thing was that if this kind of person can't beat you, he will go to the teacher to complain!

Chi Zheng hated this kind of person the most. I' always disliked boundations, coupled with him rebellious period, it was even more important that he was allowed to do whatever he wanted to do. If it weren't for the fact that he was given a severe lesson by Mother Chi yesterday, today it was estimated that he wouldn't even know there was such a person in the class.

The thought of being taught by his mother yesterday and in front of his little brother made Chi Zheng feel irritable.

Chi Zheng looked at Xu Guang, who was ignorant, and suddenly smiled. He glanced at Xu Guang unkindly, and asked, "Your name is Xu Guang, right? Would you like to play with brother?"

Xu Guang hesitated for a while, then his eyes swept across Chi Zheng's face. Although Chi Zheng had a sm face, Xu Guang keenly felt that this person was a little malicious towards him. Xu Guang couldn't help being a little frustrated. People at the earlier school didn't like him. He could still say that it was because of his second uncle, but it was obviously the first time the boy in front of him saw him, but he still didn't like him.

Could it be that he was really so annoying?

Xu Guang pursed his lips, and the boy was still standing in front of him. Xu Guang hesitated for a moment, thinking that this might be what the boys meant about worshipping the dock. It might be a tradition in the class. If he refused, it might not be good, so he whispered, "That... okay."

The voice was warm and moist. It was like a small hook... No, it was like a cat's tail, which casually swept by your hand, and then dexterously avoided it when you wanted to touch it.